Michal Pereira the new monster at 185 lbs

MMAFanCal

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
That knockout was sensational. Michal Pereira looked huge at 185 lbs with more muscle mass. He looks way taller than the claimed 6'1". The way he knocked out undefeated Petroski in 66 seconds with that monster punch, was something we had never seen from him at 170 lbs. He could be top contender at 185 lbs.

What are your thoughts about his future prospects?

Would destroy Izzy easier than Poatan did. Izzy should duck all Pereiras from now on.
hwt0fgowziunk7pzfidv.jpg

Sadly I’ve never been sold on Peirera since that Tristan Connolly fight. Gnarly TKO win for him tonight!
But I’d still like to see how he fares against better competition.

H
That knockout was sensational. Michal Pereira looked huge at 185 lbs with more muscle mass. He looks way taller than the claimed 6'1". The way he knocked out undefeated Petroski in 66 seconds with that monster punch, was something we had never seen from him at 170 lbs. He could be top contender at 185 lbs.

What are your thoughts about his future prospects?
Height bully
Monster Punch Pereria is born
Losses to Triston Connelly and Diego happened to skeleton Pereria.

H

Height bully
Monster Punch Pereria is born
Losses to Triston Connelly and Diego happened to skeleton Pereria.

I think at 185 lbs, he seems in the right class as he is pretty similar in height to Adesanya or Poatan. He must be around 6'4", but his frame looks similar in size to Poatan.

He's listed at 6'1 but I met him after 261 in Jacksonville. He's a big dude.i wanna see him fight someone like Chris Curtis or imavov next

I know it's easy to get excited after a big KO but he really did look way better physically at 185. Almost anthony Johnson esque when he started moving up to 185.

Man I miss that guy, he was such a gift to the fight game.

Back