Media Michael Venom Page wants "Michael Chandler treatment" if he comes to UFC: top 5-10 opponent in debut

MVP vs Garry in UFC's return to Ireland would be a pretty big fight over there I think.

Dana said he wants Garry to have one more fight before bringing him to Ireland. I wouldn't expect UFC to hold an event there until mid 2024 at the earliest. Probably pretty unlikely for MVP's debut, surely he'd fight sooner than that if UFC has interest in bringing him in.

He should have left a while ago. I think he has a rough time in the UFC at this point in his career.

if he did sign you def put him in with a top guy, no fucking around with showcases or anything. Dudes had a decade of that in Bellator.

I know that's the narrative with MVP on sherdog but it's not entirely true. He did fight Daley, Lima twice, and Storley. He's also smashed some decent fighters along the way. Bellator doesn't have a good welterweight division so you have to fight bums to stay active.

Wonderboy vs MVP serves the Goof’s ego regardless of outcome imo

If MVP wins then they have a new electric striker to sell & Goof gets the satisfaction of seeing WB lose while using WB’s age to devalue him

If MVP loses then the Bald One’s narrative is ‘there’s levels to this, Bellator’s karate ace can’t even beat old man Thompson’ and of course omits how good WB still is

He should fight CM Punk at 170 in his debut

He deserves the opportunity. Don’t think he would be favored over anyone in the top 10 but fuck it, let them bang bruh

Back