Michael Johnson truly eats his pie whole, he doesn't take it piece by piece

Beylerbey

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He has wins over Poirier, Ferguson, juicy Tibau, Barboza and bare knuckle-boxing phenom Lobov. Also, Johnson has as many top 8 wins as Khabib, and actually has tougher ones (Ferguson, Poirier, Barboza versus Conor, Iaquinta, Barboza). Furthermore, he has more top 8 wins than Ferguson (who has 2).

Crazy.

I love Micheal Johnson. Dude is a straight up fighter..

He almost finished Justin too. Dude miraculously came back and kneed him brutal.

He could have had Justin in his record

fastest hands at LW and willing to fight anyone, but i honestly think he's a coin-flip fighter lol. either he brings it or he doesn't, he's 9-8 at LW and 2-2 in FW.

i dont know why he moved down to FW though, i think he should have sticked it out at LW. better to be a top 10 gatekeeper than unranked at FW.

his career sure went downhill... he is losing to random 145ers now.

I've heard rumors that he has a coke problem, so it wouldn't surprise me if he's gotten in the way of his own potential

On an unrelated note, this thread has put me in the mood to eat some pie

I was surprised he kept fighting after what Khabib did to him.
Johnson is a warrior, no doubt.

There's video of him on YouTube lighting up Usman during a heated sparring session where they had to separate the two.

He was giving Usman the business.

He has wins over Poirier, Ferguson, juicy Tibau, Barboza and bare knuckle-boxing phenom Lobov. Also, Johnson has as many top 8 wins as Khabib, and actually has tougher ones (Ferguson, Poirier, Barboza versus Conor, Iaquinta, Barboza). Furthermore, he has more top 8 wins than Ferguson (who has 2).

Crazy.

That's because he takes his fights on land, player.

Mj should go back to Lw. He’s a great fighter, at LW much more than at Fw.

Back