Michael Graves

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
Anyone else gonna be watching his fight for Titan tonight? I think he'd be a ranked fighter at the moment were it not for the domestic abuse.

He's got wins over Vicente Luque, Jason Jackson, Randy Brown and Jared Gooden who are all in major promotions right now and his only losses were to Aleksakhin (who's a beast) and Usman on TUF.

He's fighting Oton Jasse tonight.

Anyone else gonna be watching his fight for Titan tonight? I think he'd be a ranked fighter at the moment were it not for the domestic abuse.

He's got wins over Vicente Luque, Jason Jackson, Randy Brown and Jared Gooden who are all in major promotions right now and his only losses were to Aleksakhin (who's a beast) and Usman on TUF.

He's fighting Oton Jasse tonight.
Havent heard of him but will probably make the jump soon again. Whats the story with the domestic abuse? is that why he was cut?

Havent heard of him but will probably make the jump soon again. Whats the story with the domestic abuse? is that why he was cut?

Yeah he punched his Mrs allegedly.

I don't think a major US org would touch him. ACA might not give a fuck though lol.

Was enjoying reading this list until I saw Jake Hager at the bottom of the HW prospects...

This is not my work. Of course some name don't deserve to have their place in this list, but the rest is legit.

Michael Graves vs Jason Jackson is one of the craziest TUF fights of all time.

Glenn Robinson looks like a supervillain at 1:13.

Wait the fight already happened.

Graves wins via guillotine in a minute

Wait the fight already happened.

Graves wins via guillotine in a minute

Yeah, pretty much ran through him.

I wonder where he'd be were it not for the domestic violence stuff, he's clearly an elite fighter.

Never sat and watched a full Titan event but kept seeing the crazy KO’s on Twitter lol.

Yeah, pretty much ran through him.

I wonder where he'd be were it not for the domestic violence stuff, he's clearly an elite fighter.

He's definitely got talent and it'd be a shame if he never got to realize his potential, but the success of his past opponents long after he beat them is carrying a lot of weight here. Counting the TUF performances especially; Mike Ricci has a KTFO win over Neil Magny on TUF, but that doesn't carry the weight of a real pro bout.

He's definitely got talent and it'd be a shame if he never got to realize his potential, but the success of his past opponents long after he beat them is carrying a lot of weight here. Counting the TUF performances especially; Mike Ricci has a KTFO win over Neil Magny on TUF, but that doesn't carry the weight of a real pro bout.

Luque and Brown were both pro-fights to be fair.

Was Graves found guilty of the domestic abuse or what was the outcome?

Back