Michael Chandler Re-Signs With Bellator

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Fuck. Would have loved to see him in the UFC. This is likely the last contract of his prime. What could have been?

I'd rather not see him USADA'd, so this works.

Time to unseat fake-champ Primus and make Bellator's LW division great again

smart guy, I respect that. now eddie signs with bellator and we have the third fight between them and chandler can revenge that "loss"

He definitely saw what happened to Will Brooks and said fuuuuuuuuck that

Great, this means Chandler Eddie 3 is happening soon, since Eddie is gonna get BTFO to Bellator too.

Fuck. Would have loved to see him in the UFC. This is likely the last contract of his prime. What could have been?

He is pretty much the face of bellator right now besides the HW's. I like that hes in bellator, they need the name and he stays active.

Kinda weird how in the UFC you can get more exposure, but in Bellator you can probably make more money due to the sponsorships etc. MMA is not the best career longevity wise for most, so it only makes sense for some of them to stick in an org where the competition isn't as risky i suppose and where they can make just as much more compared to the standard MMA org (UFC).

You'd think a 7 billion dollar company could afford him.

He wins either way, good fights left for him in Bellator (Primus rematch, Alvarez trilogy)

or he could have signed to UFC for legacy, but he may eventually get there later anyways

If eddie became champ i think chandler could have in the UFC. Probably won't ever know. Will never forget that patricky KO. He has delivered enough in bellator for me to be too bummed about this.

Kinda sucks... would have loved to see him test himself against the UFC lightweight division

he's a bellator guy through and through, promoted heavily even without the belt.

makes good business sense from both parties. sure i'd like to see him tested in the ufc, but sometimes a bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush... or something.

Good for Chandler. He's been great for Bellator. Get that $$$$

Might be the best for him. The guy who beat him twice choked in the UFC (or got choked). Might as well get Eddie there and finish the trilogy.

Too bad. I would like to see him fight top guys in UFC instead of cans in Bellator. He is wasting his career in Bellator but I guess money is better so....

Didnt wanna end up like Eddie. Plus with this idiot running the company and treating his fighters like shit dont blame the guy
DNgaLfjWsAUG0m-.jpg

He done goofed.

Gaethje vs Chandler would've been fantastic.

Back