• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Michael Bisping's poor attempt at being like Connor McGregor is bringing the cringe so much.

Karzer

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I was watching the Bisping/St.Pierre press conference and had to turn it off as soon as Bisping arrived and started swearing at St. Pierre. We get it, Bisping. You want to be Connor McGregor. But you're not. Just stop. So cringey. I don't like St. Pierre, but damn that was disrespectful. And not in a funny or amusing way. I know McGregor probably thinks all this is pretty embarrassing too.

but that was fun. while gsp the businessman is in romantic busniness talk bisping comes up and fires. funny to see. thats the game.

Last edited:
Bisping has been acting like that since Conor had acne and was on welfare

I also started laughing when Dana said Bisping was late. Jesus. He's not even making it subtle.

Cry me a fucking river. Bisping called gsp out on his cowardly bullshit. Avoiding hard fights. Gsp could only sit there and say awkward things and had nothing to say back.

It was good watching georges "coward" st pierre get bullied by the count

Agreed. Conor should trademark swearing and shit talking, as he is the first person to ever do it.

Guys, you act like I care about St. Pierre.

Another newb who thinks trash talk started with Conor McGregor. L O L

Bisping has been acting this way before anyone watching the UFC ever even knew who Conor was. You need to check your facts and your history, son.

I was watching the Bisping/St.Pierre press conference and had to turn it off as soon as Bisping arrived and started swearing at St. Pierre. We get it, Bisping. You want to be Connor McGregor. But you're not. Just stop. So cringey. I don't like St. Pierre, but damn that was disrespectful. And not in a funny or amusing way. I know McGregor probably thinks all this is pretty embarrassing too.

It was laughable and cringey but I say let them keep doing it. Conor's brilliance is best shown through contrast. Watch him deliver his lines flawlessly and then watch Bisping fumble over his words makes you appreciate Conor McGOAT's GOAThood that much more.

Bisping has always been a c*nt from Manchesta.

Lmao go watch bisping/hendo tuf.. dude was talking shit before Conor was even in the UFC.

Shut the fuck up idiot.

Bisping has done this since the TUF days, which is saying something since over a decade later he's still terrible at it. Unlike Conor he's not very bright or quick witted, so it's just the same things you'd here some school boy yelling. He's going to try and hype this joke of a fight so he can make a little money before retiring after the loss. Hopefully once that's done the UFC also drops him from UFC tonight, cause damn it's amazing how an "Analyst" can often have no clue what they're talking about or how to convey their opinions.

It was laughable and cringey but I say let them keep doing it. Conor's brilliance is best shown through contrast. Watch him deliver his lines flawlessly and then watch Bisping fumble over his words makes you appreciate Conor McGOAT's GOAThood that much more.
He was fumbling his punchlines? Yeah, like I said, I just had to stop right away. I have a low tolerance for cringe. To this day, I still have not watch that video of that fedora-wearing kid who did a dance number to impress the girl in his dance class. So I'll take your word for it. Bisping was always a cunt. But the angle he's doing is a poor man's Connor McGregor. It's cornball.

He was doing it before Conor but it was more natural back then, now its forced and cringy.

I watched the entire press conference and thought it was funny. They were both taking digs at each other. Lighten up you humorless pricks.

Don't know what you guys are so uptight about. I thought it was funny and entertaining and even GSP was laughing.

He was doing it before Conor but it was more natural back then, now its forced and cringy.
Exactly. I've been watching Bisping fight since The Ultimate Fighter. I always knew he was a twat. But come on, everything he's doing now is just a blatant attempt to copy some of Connor's charisma and schtick. I'm just saying, it's embarrassing. He needs to take a different approach at being an obnoxious dildo. Showing up late to press conferences so you can conveniently interrupt the other guy? Some of you are so gullible.

TS means Connor is not cringeworthy himself? =]

Back