Michael Bisping trashes broadcast partner Michael Chiesa on live TV

Bisping is fantastic behind the desk.

Why is chiesa there lol

Lmaoooo I would love to kick it with bisping
Same. I'd absolutely buy him a pint of whatever beer he wanted and a shot of whatever whiskey he wanted and just ask him to talk some trash about some fighters I don't like, or even just things in general. I bet it would be an awesome time!

Bisping seemed like he was drunk or on coke or something. Dude was cracking jokes, roasting everyone, and stealing the show at every opportunity. Count Bless.
<28>

Anytime Chiesa fights almost everyone falls asleep so Michael aint wrong. good on him for keeping it real.

Man Bisping is a pretty cool dude.

True story: Bisping auditioned for Kano in the upcoming MK movie and they went with some other dude.

Welcome to Hollywood.

Bisping has to completely lose his eye first if he wants to be Kano.

Bisping is fantastic behind the desk.

Why is chiesa there lol

That’s what I was thinking. Who though it would be a good idea to give Chiesa a mic and a headset in the first place? And why?

A lot of people say they tell it like it is.

Bisping actually does lol.

He's right. People give Pereira a bunch of shit for really no reason.

I was at that card in Vancouver and looking back that was the most memorable moment (the wild moves and flips)

That’s what I was thinking. Who though it would be a good idea to give Chiesa a mic and a headset in the first place? And why?
Must've been a sherdogger

Impressive troll job putting that dork behind the mic

Yet another guy shertards hated for years and now it's omg he fought with one eye what a badass he's so funny too.

Flip flopping bitches

Bisping flipped the SAVAGE MODE switch and never looked back. Poor Chiesa, always getting murked.

Back