• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Michael Bisping tells Vitor Belfort "There is no Jesus"

Cool story.
But when the shit hits the fan...and the end of days are near, Bisping will be praying to Jesus real was quick...

finally had to put someone on the spot to do so lol im gonna keep a tally for the future at how many jesus to Muhammad jokes tbh i find Muhammad much funnier to make fun of given he raped a girl who was 6 and married her and did evil war crimes least jesus apparently was without sin lol

well i agree as is aid and u say jesus was prob a good man
Both religions are fucking jokes buddy

If Jesus did exist, I'm sure he was a good dude (but he wasn't magical or the son of God)
He was the Son of a Jewish chick who cheated on her husband

Mohammed was a pedophile war monger and I have no idea why anyone would want to worship such a shit
at least compared to muhammad muhammad is praised for going in murdering jews raping women ect getting his wife ayshia who was 6 and analy penetrating her lol yet nobody disses islam? lmao that should be a comics dream to dis on but people fear muslims sooo bad cause of lame pc culture today

they try to say its bad taste disrespectful to insult peoples religion yet they go hard on christianity

yet nobody here would have the balls to lol at someone saying to khabib that the quran is bs and allah isnt real

i find it funny people try t jump on christanity yet the same people fear muslims to the extent they run and close there mouths about it

You are combining two completely different arguments.
1. Pro fighter hurting you if suitably motivated: Possible.
2. Any sort of divine spirit: Not possible.

Bispings only saying that because he sold his soul to the masons. he did the same index fingers and thumbs together downward triangle that Conor used to do too. showing the globalist satanic elites his allegiance

look into it

e5D2wZl.jpg

tenor.gif

Well a good Marvel movie universe is very very real, whereas a DC one is imaginary. I seen nothing wrong with this statement.

He took the title on 12 days notice as a huge underdog against a guy who already beat him, as legit a title grab as you can get. Vitor on the other hand won the LHW title on a fluke and promptly lost it in a rematch. In other words, a paper champ if I ever saw one.
Bisping taking that title was an awesome star on his cap against all odds. But unlike him, Vitor at least defended it against a legit contender. Let's be real, if Bisping rematch Rockhold or faced any top 5 guy he would've easily lost. Hell he barely made it out of the Hendo fight and would've lost if the fight was in the UK.
In fact he was such an easy fight that GSP came out of retirement and moved to MW, something he would've never done otherwise.
Imagine if Vitor's first defense was against Evan Tanner or someone. At that point there wasn't even a fighter as worn out as Hendo in the LHW picture.
He's a good fighter and a really nice and funny guy, but make himself look like a very weak champion.

Bisping taking that title was an awesome star on his cap against all odds. But unlike him, Vitor at least defended it against a legit contender. Let's be real, if Bisping rematch Rockhold or faced any top 5 guy he would've easily lost. Hell he barely made it out of the Hendo fight and would've lost if the fight was in the UK.
In fact he was such an easy fight that GSP came out of retirement and moved to MW, something he would've never done otherwise.
Imagine if Vitor's first defense was against Evan Tanner or someone. At that point there wasn't even a fighter as worn out as Hendo in the LHW picture.
He's a good fighter and a really nice and funny guy, but make himself look like a very weak champion.
Vitor never defended the title though.

Vitor never defended the title though.
Actually he did defend it, since Randy challenged for it. But was unsuccessful in the defense. If he was gifted a decision against a near retiree who beat the shit out of him, now that would be successful defense.

Actually he did defend it, since Randy challenged for it. But was unsuccessful in the defense. If he was gifted a decision against a near retiree who beat the shit out of him, now that would be successful defense.
Look I'm no Bisping fanboy here, I'll fully admit that the defense against Hendo was BS. But I specified title grab and Bisping's is undeniably more legit than Vitor's.

Reminds me of spitting on Masvidal's corner and then immediately apologizing. A few seconds later, he's back to calling him a motherfucker.

Gotta laugh at Bisping.

It doesnt exactly go down like he says it does. Doesnt even look like vitor even heard him

well i agree as is aid and u say jesus was prob a good man

at least compared to muhammad muhammad is praised for going in murdering jews raping women ect getting his wife ayshia who was 6 and analy penetrating her lol yet nobody disses islam? lmao that should be a comics dream to dis on but people fear muslims sooo bad cause of lame pc culture today

they try to say its bad taste disrespectful to insult peoples religion yet they go hard on christianity
Sure bud

Literally everything you said is 100% opposite of reality

Only brainless nuts like you believe that shit, because someone told you to

This is a great podcast, him talking about his injuries shows how much of a warrior this guy is.

I really don't grasp how anyone can worship a man who came out of a woman's vagi*a!

(Say, "He is Allah, [who is] One
Allah, the Eternal Refuge
He neither begets nor is born
Nor is there to Him any equivalent.) Quran 112
#alhamdullilah for Islam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back