Michael Bisping SLAMS Alan Belcher Performance: "Back To The Undercard, Sunshine!"

doherty

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
mma_ufc152_22.jpg

Obviously commiserations are in order for my former fellow top five contenders Alan Belcher and Tim Boetsch, who both came up short in big fight at UFC 155 on December 29. Belcher lost to Yushin Okami and Boetsch lost to Costa Philippou. I respect all my fellow fighters, and I know the agony of defeat, so heartfelt commiserations to both of these two fine, upstanding gentlemen.

Now I​

Well, since Hendo gifs are welcome...

I'll still take Belcher over Bisping.

LOLZ! Bisping's right, Belcher and his "fans" who were his fans only cause he posts on Sherdog were getting really tiring with the "Belcher MW champ 2013" talk.

Lol that was pretty funny. Sometimes Bisping gets on my nerves but some of the stuff he says is funny.

lol I really dislike Bisping and think he's a giant douche, but respect for " as ever, Hendo gifs are welcome. "

Might be the first time I've liked Bisping ever.

Hendo gifs welcome, how about us predicting your future?

10000822.gif

I hope Belcher fights him at some point. Can't stand Bisping.

But but Sherdog told me Belcher would be the next MW champion

Has anyone ever read a Bisping quote without shaking your head. You're either smiling or snarling but youre shaking your head either way!

I love his trash talk. Careful what you wish for though.. No one doubts Bisping is gonna get flattened out again at some point.

Says the guy whose best performance was losing to Chael, and who's also on a 1 fight winning streak.

Definitely think Bisping is much better than Bostech and Belcher. Weidman is a fucking animal though.

How can you NOT love this guy.

Win, Lose, or Draw - WAR BISPING!!!!

LOLZ! Bisping's right, Belcher and his "fans" who were his fans only cause he posts on Sherdog were getting really tiring with the "Belcher MW champ 2013" talk.

How much did you put on Okami with that big mouth of yours?
My guess is nothing, so we honestly don't care about what you knew all along.

Well I doubt Alan will fight on the UNDERCARD next but heh, gotta admit Bisping just owned him here, Alan kind of overlooked Okami by trash talking Bisping and saying he would gladly fill in for an injured Vitor and we saw the result.

If they return around the same time, Boestch vs Alan is the fight to make. Winner gets right back into the mix.

i think this counts as 'evolution of a fighter' - getting fanfare, esp on twitter, is big time these days

Back