Michael Bisping predicts headkick knockout of Anderson Silva

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
"I'm going to handle it the old-fashioned way by sticking this and this [fists] right in his face. This shin will connect with his chin [and] he will go down. It doesn't matter which way he stands. He could stand southpaw, he could stand orthodox ... he could stand on his head for all I care. It doesn't matter. He's coming over to England -- my home -- and he's going to lose. It's as simple as that. He's a little bit older. He's under a lot of pressure; a little bit of scrutiny and I think it will affect him."

-Bisping

Source: http://www.mmamania.com/2016/2/13/1...-anderson-silva-ufc-fight-night-84-london-mma

Has Bisping knocked anyone out, ever?

This is going to be Silva/Griffen all over again. Bisping ain't got shit for Silva.

At the open workouts, didn't Bisping miss the pads and instead kick his trainer in the face? Enough said.

Edit:

The only way Mike wins this fight is by overwhelming Silvs in the later rnds, in saying this I hope he gets cleansed up stiffened out and shit

WAR SILVA

It would be amusing if Anderson ends up knocking him out with a high kick now. Vitor did it and if I remember correctly Rockhold dropped him with one as well before the guillotine or at least rocked him with it.

Don't see this happening. Silva by tko or decision.

I hope he does throw some kicks . He needs them.
I don't know why he became predominantly a boxer for such a long period of time, I mean he's got decent boxing skills with average power so the ko is a very slim chance. I'm sure if he connects with a kick he could get the job done.
I'm not sure I see It happening but if he is to have a chance in this fight he needs to show silva no respect and come at him with everything but the the kitchen sink( intelligently Ofcourse) .

This is going to be Silva/Griffen all over again. Bisping ain't got shit for Silva.
SeveralWarlikeBlueshark.gif

bisping has more KOs than weidman has fights in his career and we all remember how weidman vs silva went

I hope he does throw some kicks . He needs them.
I don't know why he became predominantly a boxer for such a long period of time, I mean he's got decent boxing skills with average power so the ko is a very slim chance. I'm sure if he connects with a kick he could get the job done.
I'm not sure I see It happening but if he is to have a chance in this fight he needs to show silva no respect and come at him with everything but the the kitchen sink( intelligently Ofcourse) .
I don't think showing too much respect has ever been a problem for Bisping.

This is basically what I see happening. I would be utterly shocked if Andy doesn't completely embarrass Bisbing ..

bisping has more TKOs than weidman has fights in his career and we all remember how weidman vs silva went
Fixed. Bisping doesn't have KO power, his best bet is to overwhelm Silva with his boxing en route to another TKO.

Back