Michael Bisping on Frankie Perez retiring: "Step away. Let the real men do it"

Drop the 'o' from the Count. Total classless comment, but what do you expect from a guy who has an excuse for all of his UFC losses.

Lol.

Classic heel move

Bisping classless as usual. Cruz just owned him in that little exchange, I sense some genuine dislike between these two noticed it during the weigh ins aswell

Bisping talks like a crass arm chair fan... hard to like him.

'If you don't give your opponent respect..." Classic bisping

How can you diss someone who retired after a win?

He proved he has what it takes, but the reward isn't worth the cost. If he quit after a loss, it could be because he doesn't have it but yeah. If the grind isn't worth the reward, who the fuck is Michael or anyone to tell him to keep going

My audio cut out during Bisping's rant on FS1. did they censor him or did my feed just derp out?

@bisping Really? No cajones? STFU, Mr. Gatekeeper. #FrankiePerez #RealMan #UFC

He's there to be the blackhat... but that was uncalled for.

a lot of other sports have analysts that insult the athletes like that, don't they?

Don't hate him for saying that. Perez wasted all our time, the UFCs time, and most importantly, Sam Stouts time.

My audio cut out during Bisping's rant on FS1. did they censor him or did my feed just derp out?

I heard same censor... who knows what he said, may have added to cruz's reaction.

a lot of other sports have analysts that insult the athletes like that, don't they?

Perhaps if the athlete warrants it, which certainly wasn't the case here.

Well if the guy no longer has the heart to fight he is no longer a fighter. Should Bisping belittle him of course not, but the guy is clearly burned out and no longer has the will to put in the training,maintain the self-discipline, or push through the hardships of being a fighter. Bisping should of have replaced cajones with heart and it would of been fine. Everyone can agree if he went into a fight with that kind of attitude against a fighter who wasn't washed up he'd get hurt bad. Doesn't make him less of a man but he clearly doesn't have that extra drive to compete anymore so he should make room for someone who does.

He'd the greatest Sherdogger ever if he posted here.

He used to. There's a classic archived thread with him arguing with keyboard warriors and Cyrille Diabate about some kickboxing match they had against each other.

Hard to take seriously his talks of "real men" after all of his antics, but whatever. Bisping gonna Bisp.

Perez probably just feels it's not worth it anymore. Everyone talks about shitty fighter pay and lots of ufc shills say if you they don't like it, quit and find something else to do. Sounds like that's exactly what Perez is doing.

Back