Michael Bisping: "Nate Marquardt Sucks Without Steroids!"

and bisping is trash with or without steroids

also rampage said bisping does roids so bisping is being a hypocrite

And we know Rampage is the ultimate, 100% accurate, non-biased source of truth.

can alexander the great have his name back now?

And we know Rampage is the ultimate, 100% accurate, non-biased source of truth.

Rampage has no vendetta against Bisping so what he says is credible. Also he trained at the same gym as Bisping so he would definitely know.

I don't know if I'd LOL. Your boy Vitor may get the same comment from Bisping pretty soon.

So? Vitor would destroy Bisping with or without roids.

So Bispings thing is to call out guys who lost and looked bad in order to challenge them hoping for an easy payday?

Tbh, I think Bisping has been a clean fighter.

But he's still annoying.

Nate didn't even show up to that fight. It was disgraceful. What a horrible PPV. yuck.

Way to kick a man when he's down

Nate is a two time cheat. He popped the first time and blamed it on supplements (while looking like a jacked body builder) and was popped a second time for being over the limit on TRT.

I have exactly zero problem with guys who have never failed a test calling out guys who have failed two tests.

Marquardt looked old and uncompetitive. He looks exactly like a guy who stopped doing juice and doesn't have his body keeping up with his brain. You can see the frustration on his face that he can't get his body to comply.

His days as an elite fighter are passed him and he should start the transition to whatever is next.

BFD Bisping, when at least half of the staff including yourself can be added to the list.

Hey, at least Nate can say he did hold the belt. What about you?

Odd comment by bisping considering rampage, who is a former teammate of bisping, has made subliminal comments about bisping using PEDs as well.

Bisping is nasty.
Kicking a guy when he's down?For what?

Nate didn't have any beef with him.This guy is just a terrible human being.

Back