Michael Bisping makes controversial remark to Vitor Belfort during staredown

Bisping Totally said "there is no Jesus here" at the end.
Hope vitor ko's him quickly.

Listened several times for the "here" people are talking about and I just don't hear it. Pretty sure he left it at, "there is no Jesus."

I hope Vitor smashes this guy tomorrow...

i caught one of the interviews in the other video. it was pretty comical. bisping said he was going to kick vitor's ass, but he'd shake his hand and buy him a beer afterwards. he also called football "soccer". i thought that was an american thing.

Bisping - "C'mon....step forward"

Belfort - "Tomorrow"

lol i think i might watch this fight.

man...thought it was going to be something like...

Bisping: "Jesus tapped and so will you..."

Vitor: "BELFORT SMASH ENGLISHMAN!!! GRRRR!!!!"

lol, I can see Bisping saying something like that.

i caught one of the interviews in the other video. it was pretty comical. bisping said he was going to kick vitor's ass, but he'd shake his hand and buy him a beer afterwards. he also called football "soccer". i thought that was an american thing.

He lives in 'murrica, he knows damn well it's soccer, and he has to drive on the correct side of the road now.

Listened several times for the "here" people are talking about and I just don't hear it. Pretty sure he left it at, "there is no Jesus."

I'm no forensic audiologist but the "here" sounded pretty clear to me-I could be wrong of course, I often am. At any rate it's quality trash-talk with the "here" and asshole-ish without it and I don't think that Bisping wants to come out to the world as an atheist as a precursor to a big fight.

he has obviously never been to mexico
Nice one.:D

Back