Michael Bisping & Jorge Masvidal Verbal Altercation at UFC 217 Hotel Lobby

Those poor women having to calm all that shit down.

She had to get in between Askren and Masvidal too at a recent hotel lobby altercation.

I was a Jorge's fan for very long but he is getting really annoying since hi slast two fights.
Looks like someone whose gonna be humbled soon.
I'll bet on his next opponent without a doubt

More backstory here:

Yeah, but he just kept repeating that you’re trash. Bisping of old would usually come up with 4 or 5 different quick insults in a minute.

And Bisping was pushing that elevator button pretty hard.

Bisping of old? You realize that was nearly 3 years ago right?

Prime bisping tunes Jorge up.
Too big, as good a boxer. Better wrestling.
Jorge is great and on fire right nown but let's be real, he was a lightweight gate keeper.
Jorge ain't no trt vitor or hendo, he ain't no wanderlei Silva either who couldn't put mike a away .

Bisping would have beat him with some ease. Masvidal ain’t no henderson or Silva. Masvidal seems tapped in the head a little.

What's Masdvidal doing with his hand? He's like some kind of spastic.

lol Ping called it right though, he did get his ass kicked by Wonderboy after

Bisping looks kinda hard in that all black. p4p gayest beef in mma history though.

So Masvidal clearly isn't going to suckerpunch someone bigger than him.

Jorge gets rustled by the weirdest things

Imagine if he and Colby weren't friends....the trash talk would trigger him so hard

I’m actually surprised, Bisping seemed a little shook, which I’ve never seen him like that. He just kept calling him trash and was kind of loss for words otherwise. A very un-Bisping moment.

Did you never see Anderson Silva verbally outmanoeuvre Bisping in a language he barely speaks. Bisping is as crap at trash talk as he is at fighting. He's just massively overrated at both.

Jorge did get his ass kicked by WB..... Bisping the prophet?

Jorge needs to grow up, he acts like a highschool kid in his 30s.

Kind of embarrassing for a grown man with kids to be dressing like a gang banger trying to randomly fight people, cmon now, you're a professional athlete.

I was a Jorge's fan for very long but he is getting really annoying since hi slast two fights.
Looks like someone whose gonna be humbled soon.
I'll bet on his next opponent without a doubt

Same here, I kinda feel like he's trying to push people about a bit and I'm not a fan of it. For example, the recent hallway scene with Ben Askren at the hotel and he was trying to intimidate Ben there which there was no need for, hands behind his back walking towards him (the same way he did with Edwards) and then the lady at the hotel was telling him off saying "No, I saw you, you were going over to cause trouble" (something along those lines) and you could see he was, the way he told the story in regards to what happened too was completely different to how it was as the video showed this. Then after the fight him saying if he see's Ben again he's gonna slap him it's like "Why", he's not really done anything wrong other than light trash talk and you've just won the fight, what more do you want?

To be fair, he was much better on the Ariel Helwani show as he did say he's not going to slap him now and if he see's Ben and Ben puts his head down, he will too, if Ben trash talks him he'll give it back too (which is fair enough!) but still, I've not been a fan of that recently with Masvidal which I've always really liked him usually too.

Jorge gets rustled by the weirdest things

Imagine if he and Colby weren't friends....the trash talk would trigger him so hard
It's weird for him to have a problem with Bisping talking shit to him while he's pushing his son in a stroller?

Because that's the root of the Bisping issue. Along with the ripping of the Cuban flag.

Back