Michael Bisping is the most...

He is such a dick, he's funny tho. I hated when he was celebrating the win on top of the cage and yelled fuck u at rockhold in the middle of the celebration. I know he was caught up in the moment winning a world championship and all, but come on man. Looked pretty classless. Oh well

I felt the way he carried himself after the Rivera fight was much worse. I like Bisping, but he was out of line.

Can't blame him too much since there was some animosity between the combatants in both fights, but it was still shitty to see.

Since i saw him against Anderson and Rocksalt my opinion changed about him. He was a total dick to me before and i could not enjoy more Hendo H bombing him

un76iQY.jpg

Super charismatic.

"The Ramsay Hold! Bold move, Joe!"

charismatic guy in the UFC.

Just rewatched the post fight presser of UFC 199 and jeez. This guy should play some British bad guy in Hollywood.

That is all.

Yes hetero.

Annoying champion in the UFC

Hollywood director - "Micheal stop looking at the camera!"

Bisping - "I'm not...

Hollywood director - "..........then look at the camera...
You caught me with my pants down.. My food is over my keyboard, hope you're satisfied now.

Whitaker and... Mousasi? Mousasi? Really lol?
Do you really think that Bisping is a better striker than Mousasi? I like Bisping he is a warrior, but there are plenty of guys better than him in that division and it's going to be clear really soon

Back