Michael Bisping and daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks like he definitely knocked a few back while he waited

Why would a father let his daughter wear tops like that in public?
I am not suggesting that women should wear Dagestani curtains, but there is enough in between.
Lol what ? That outfit is nothing. Have you ever been to Europe ? Basically every girl dresses like that if they're not into some weird niche like heavy metal or whatever. Come to Sweden and people would think women weird if they didn't dress like that.

If I have a daughter I would definitely keep an eye on her like Bisping does

CorruptHeartfeltAsiaticmouflon-max-1mb.gif

I am not suggesting that women should wear Dagestani curtains, but there is enough in between.

lol what on Earth is wrong with that? The tweet didn't show initially and I was expecting something bad but she's just wearing a tank top like millions of other girls around the world.

Lol what ? That outfit is nothing. Have you ever been to Europe ? Basically every girl dresses like that if they're not into some weird niche like heavy metal or whatever. Come to Sweden and people would think women weird if they didn't dress like that.
Yeah, if a girl's into heavy metal the tank top would be black lol.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that outfit.

Do you have daughters?
By the time they are that age, they are mostly going to do what they want. If you try pushing them too hard they just rebel. The best you can do is teach them well when they are kids and hope they are virtuous.

I agree with you. He should be ashamed. And worse, he is parading her on social media for his own attention.

Daughters just do what they want, bro.

Some boys take a beautiful girl and hide her away from the rest of the world. She wants to be the one to walk in the sun. Oh girls, they wanna have fun. Ho hoo girls just wanna have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back