Michael Bisbing is Royalty?

PRIDE_DREAM_RIZIN

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Why does Mike Goldberg always refer to Michael Bisbing as "The Count"? From my research he isn't Noble or Royalty in Great Britian, Pissbing is just a commoner.

Descendant from eastern euro royalty.

You're really gonna ride this one-trick-pony to the hilt, aren't ya.

"My ancestor was actually a Polish count back in the day. In the Middle Ages, I think around the 1300's he played a part in the battle, and for what he achieved, because he helped win the war, they gave him the title of count and a bunch of land.

They were living a nice life until the Germans invaded in World War II. They lined the whole family up against the wall, and shot them all dead and my granddad was the only one that made it out alive. He came to England, had my dad, and I grew up on a council estate."

also, shut the fuck up, retard

"My ancestor was actually a Polish count back in the day. In the Middle Ages, I think around the 1300's he played a part in the battle, and for what he achieved, because he helped win the war, they gave him the title of count and a bunch of land.

They were living a nice life until the Germans invaded in World War II. They lined the whole family up against the wall, and shot them all dead and my granddad was the only one that made it out alive. He came to England, had my dad, and I grew up on a council estate."

also, shut the fuck up, retard
My grandfather faught and died in Nam. I'm not riding his coat tales and calling my self anything.

My grandfather faught and died in Nam. I'm not riding his coat tales and calling my self anything.
you're also a nobody.

Bisping has a nickname (something 99% of fighters have) referencing his family history. who gives a fuck? you started out in your OP about how you did "research" and couldn't find anything (when it takes 2 seconds to google)... You were completely wrong so now you are going on about your grandfather and creating some other irrelevant point

you're trying too hard and you should stop.

Ever hear the term "nickname"?

Wanderlei is an axe murderer.
Still can't figure out why they haven't arrested him yet.

Ever hear the term "nickname"?
you're also a nobody.

Bisping has a nickname (something 99% of fighters have) referencing his family history. who gives a fuck? you started out in your OP about how you did "research" and couldn't find anything (when it takes 2 seconds to google)... You were completely wrong so now you are going on about your grandfather and creating some other irrelevant point

you're trying too hard and you should stop.
a more appropriate nickname: Michael "The Piss" Bisbing!

So TS really just wanted to bash Bisping. Got the info you asked for and still being a dick...

55570341.jpg

Wow, TS is really a shitty poster.

Why is wanderlei called refered to as THE AXE MURDERER when he only killed a guy with a little knife?

Why does Mike Goldberg always refer to Michael Bisbing as "The Count"? From my research he isn't Noble or Royalty in Great Britian, Pissbing is just a commoner.

Coz it's a nickname?

You do know chuck lidell isn't really made of ice right?

Back