Mexican Tank Annihilates Nazi Tommy

Son of Werdum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tommy is feeling pretty confident about his chances after bragging about stabbing a guy in the neck once.

Unfortunately they put him against the Mexican Daniel Cormier and things go very wrong very quickly.

Mr. Miguel Alvarez has no mercy and lands two dreaded atomic knee drops on the head of poor Tommy.

Luckily a medical professional was on site to offer critical breathing information and save Tommy's life.

This is hard to watch, people that still find the necessity to hit your already unconscious opponent have serious mental problems. The guy that got laid out will never be the same.

Dude had no chin. Stabbing someone doesn't make you tough lol. Still, between this and the nazi biting Jonah Hill's face, felony fights is some disturbing stuff.

Fuck,TS's description made me expect a satisfying KO,but this was too excessive.

This is hard to watch, people that still find the necessity to hit your already unconscious opponent have serious mental problems. The guy that got laid out will never be the same.

What is even crazier is how happy and jovial the Mexican is after. In a longer video he is laughing and joking with the cameraman that this was his first fight. If you saw him with no context you would think he was having fun at a summer BBQ, not that he had just given someone severe brain damage.

Tommy is feeling pretty confident about his chances after bragging about stabbing a guy in the neck once.

Unfortunately they put him against the Mexican Daniel Cormier and things go very wrong very quickly.

Mr. Miguel Alvarez has no mercy and lands two dreaded atomic knee drops on the head of poor Tommy.

Luckily a medical professional was on site to offer critical breathing information and save Tommy's life.

You can barely see the first punch. And the other guy is a psycho. Talking about torturing a guy while stabbing him. God damn. People call me crazy but i make jokes about stabbing my brother (i literally say "i'ma stab you" basically off futurama), but i don't say it was awesome to stab a motherfucker for pleasure. At least hes in a better place now (in a hospital lol)

Dude had no chin. Stabbing someone doesn't make you tough lol. Still, between this and the nazi biting Jonah Hill's face, felony fights is some disturbing stuff.

Honestly I remember as a kid watching this stuff and really hoping they had Miguel Alvarez and the Nazi Face Eater fight.

Or even just have Miguel fight again. In the longer video you can see him move around a bit more and it is obvious he at least has some basic boxing ability. Combined with the thunderous power and utter disregard for humanity I would love to see him fight again.

Honestly I remember as a kid watching this stuff and really hoping they had Miguel Alvarez and the Nazi Face Eater fight.

Or even just have Miguel fight again. In the longer video you can see him move around a bit more and it is obvious he at least has some basic boxing ability. Combined with the thunderous power and utter disregard for humanity I would love to see him fight again.
I don't know if the dude has thunderous power or Tommy boy just has a weak ass chin.

What is even crazier is how happy and jovial the Mexican is after. In a longer video he is laughing and joking with the cameraman that this was his first fight. If you saw him with no context you would think he was having fun at a summer BBQ, not that he had just given someone severe brain damage.
He will never amount to anything.

I don't know if the dude has thunderous power or Tommy boy just has a weak ass chin.

He certainly had his chin way up in the air and no defense but those shots after he was out looked hard as shit.

Miguel certainly has the body type for crazy power. He is probably 5'8 and 230+ with thick ass arms, chest, and back.

Even though that dude is probably a piece of shit, that was painful to watch, damn

How is this legal ? But bum fights illegal and founders I believe went to jail

Hahahaha lol at having any sympathy for some psychotic Neo nazi. Good on Miguel he’s a real American.

He apparently stabbed someone in the neck. Fuck him, he got what he deserved.

Back