Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
In general you should hit with your knuckles. In case you do not feel what you are landing with you can hardly punch properly :)

Just noticed your signature. You might want to clarify which Seyer gloves you're looking for, vintage or modern.

Just noticed your signature. You might want to clarify which Seyer gloves you're looking for, vintage or modern.

That's a good question, thank you. I expressed it in a vague manner indeed.
I actually meant modern, in a mint condition.
Those excellent Seyer made not so long time ago before the brand turned to shit recently.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Btw this has been said many times, but deserves repeating:

Juan is the best man to buy any Mexican gear from.
Personally will never buy any Mexican gear (including Reyes) from anybody but him.

Many thanks Juan!

Last edited:
Got pics of my Boxeo from Juan yesterday, will put pics up later! Fucking pumped to get em!!

I'm going to be ordering a Zepol double end bag, Zepol body protector and probably a pair of Campeon gloves soon. Juan is easily the best, always get fast responses, always answers questions (believe me, I've asked a million) and he just doesn't make ya feel like you're being a nuisance when doing so. Love working with him :)

Hell ya Juan is the best. I'm also glad Im not the one only asking a million questions either. I felt like I was always bugging him, but everytime he assured me I wasn't. In my buying experience; Juan 's service is easily the best Ive encountered, PERIOD.

I'll definitely review em after a couple months. I'm also ordering a pair of Campeon in grey with gold cuffs, a Zepol double end bag and Zepol bodyshield.

Beautiful color on those Boxeo.

What made you choose Boxeo over the other brands?

Beautiful color on those Boxeo.

What made you choose Boxeo over the other brands?

Wanted to try Boxeo because it seems like most people got Zepol, I'm going to end up getting a pair from every brand lol. Campeon are next, going with Grey with Gold cuffs, then I'll get a pair of Zepol. :D

I could be wrong, but I recall Juan saying Boxeo is the best next to Reyes. But he personally uses Zepol.

I think I recall him and death striker saying they were one of the best.

Wanted to try Boxeo because it seems like most people got Zepol, I'm going to end up getting a pair from every brand lol. Campeon are next, going with Grey with Gold cuffs, then I'll get a pair of Zepol. :D

I think I called dibs on grey/gold Campeons. One day I'll get these. :p

BB2319CC-4B24-4CE5-BEE9-9DF2D872916D-1949-0000012B3BB8775E.jpg

Those are the one's I saw that made me think Grey/Gold would be awesome. I'm going with that on Campeon and I think when I get Zepol I'll get Burgundy with White thumb.

Yeah still waiting on mine... hopefully next week :icon_sad:

Juan can you post more pictures of belly pads. I only saw the Zepols you emailed me.

Technoir, does any brand beside Reyes currently use double stitching on gloves?
Seyer used to, but it is gone. So currently Reyes only?

Technoir, does any brand beside Reyes currently use double stitching on gloves?
Seyer used to, but it is gone. So currently Reyes only?

I'm sure you can email Bill or ring to cage. I think they'll do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back