Mexican Boxing Equipment 3

Juan are u offering pacheco still? And i know their quality has gone up and down through the years, how are they now

Juan are u offering pacheco still? And i know their quality has gone up and down through the years, how are they now
Hey Carnal,

No Bro, I have no contacted Pacheco since a few years ago, sorry

Hey Carnal,

No Bro, I have no contacted Pacheco since a few years ago, sorry

Which brand would you recommend for bag gloves? I have a pair of 16oz Boxeo I got a few years ago and they are my go to sparring gloves but I'm feeling the itch to get some more gloves again, haha.

Which brand would you recommend for bag gloves? I have a pair of 16oz Boxeo I got a few years ago and they are my go to sparring gloves but I'm feeling the itch to get some more gloves again, haha.
Hey Bro,

All depends on your taste, if you wan to have good feedback(Classics, Zepol, Campeón), or if you want a protective glove(Boxeo) or maybe improve your technique(Guanteletas Reyes or Classics)

What you look for in a bag glove?

Hey Bro,

All depends on your taste, if you wan to have good feedback(Classics, Zepol, Campeón), or if you want a protective glove(Boxeo) or maybe improve your technique(Guanteletas Reyes or Classics)

What you look for in a bag glove?
Where does Casanova fall into these categories? Compared to Reyes specifically?

And can you make out what glove brand (white gloves) Julio Cesar Chavez is wearing in his recent bag video? I'm not sure if they are even mexican gloves.

What about these? These look mexican.

Last edited:

I own a pair of 16 oz. Casanova and I used to own a pair of the 16 oz. Reyes. Unfortunately I can't compare the two when it comes to protection and feedback since I order the Casanova with extra padding. However the Casanova definitely has a better wrist support and thumb placement.

Just want to give a big shout out to Juan on here. I've been using his services for a while now and am currently having some hassle with customs and imports. Juan has gone above and beyond the call of duty to aid me with documentation necessary to release my gloves.

The guys genuine and a credit to the suppliers he works with in Mexico. I hope he gets the rewards he deserves from them.

And can you make out what glove brand (white gloves) Julio Cesar Chavez is wearing in his recent bag video? I'm not sure if they are even mexican gloves.

What about these? These look mexican.

Hey Bro,

Casanova and Campeón are almost the same, even they have theirs workshops in the same street in Mexico City.

About the gloves on JC´s vids, tthe white and green are his own brand(made in Pakistan)
The white ones are Mexicans, RR, Las Dos Eres.

You have good eye bro

UpdatedMexGlove2016.jpg

Please let me know if you want another column info

I own a pair of 16 oz. Casanova and I used to own a pair of the 16 oz. Reyes. Unfortunately I can't compare the two when it comes to protection and feedback since I order the Casanova with extra padding. However the Casanova definitely has a better wrist support and thumb placement.

How do you order extra padding Casanovas? How much does it cost? What other gloves can you compare it to? Thanks.

I had my Casanovas customize (extra padding and double stitching) through Technoir which cost around $90 and additional $37 for shipping. Unfortunately I haven't tried many different brand of gloves to compare it to, but the best person to answer question would be StRatoCastR.

UpdatedView attachment 101461

Please let me know if you want another column info

Do you still offer extra padded Casanovas? How much would a 16oz and 18oz cost? Do metallic colors cost extra?

Lastly, how is the weight distribution managed for extra padding gloves? Is there less padding on other areas to compensate for the increase in knuckle padding? And is it just another layer of latex added, or other materials?

Do you still offer extra padded Casanovas? How much would a 16oz and 18oz cost? Do metallic colors cost extra?

Lastly, how is the weight distribution managed for extra padding gloves? Is there less padding on other areas to compensate for the increase in knuckle padding? And is it just another layer of latex added, or other materials?

Please contact me at [email protected]

11blsnk.jpg

Juan e-mailed me a picture of my gloves I ordered a couple of weeks ago they are ready and will be shipped.

Can't wait to train in them and see how they feel will post more pics and a short review when I receive them and after I train with them.

Last edited:
Just bought a pair of gloves off of Juan, he was extremely helpful and when I asked for a bunch of recommendations regarding a bunch of mexican gloves with wrist support he gave me a whole plethora to choose from. Juan has been an absolute pleasure to work with and his replies are so fast I'm quite convinced he's a robot.

Bought a pair of Campeons off of him and he sent me a pic of the finished product, really can't wait to test these babies out once they arrive! JT16oz.jpg

I ordered the exact same pair 3 months or so ago. Nice style, bro.

Edit: ok, maybe not exact.

Attachments

• NickCampeon.jpg
    NickCampeon.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 20
Something Exotic,

Authentic Croco leather(Classics)
Authenticn Python leather (Zepol)

Both manufacturers can make the gear on exotic leather: Croco, Python

Please contact me at [email protected]

CrocoLogo.jpg ZepolSet.jpg

You the man bro! Can't wait for my next order! IMG-20160606-WA0006.jpeg