• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

News Metabolite found in Jon Jones’ UFC 232 VADA test results

”These experts said based on these low levels of picograms, there’s no performance-enhancing benefit, and that’s an important point,” Novitzky continued.

This is some high level smoke screen bullshit that he’s spewing there. Talking about the famous picograms and how fucking small they are. Like the metabolites of PEDs are actually performance enhancing! Like they know how much of the good stuff (the actual PED) Jon took and what method of ingestion he used, how did they mask it if they did. Nah, picograms and not performance enhancing, sounds good enough!

”Like these picograms, they are so miniscule, so fucking small you’d have to take a grain of sand, hammer it to a million pieces, these picograms so small, almost non existant, like they aren’t even there if you don’t go looking for them with a modern, futuristic science equipment. Like for these picograms, you’d need a stetoscope so big, that you’d hear the heartbeat of a sea cucumber that’s a fifteen miles out of the coast and twenty feet under the water. Pull that up, Jamie, see if you can find it.” (This is could be a quote of anybody, maybe from Novitsky or Rogan? Who knows!)

Now they can keep one of their last money makers left fighting without any more interruptions lol

Says the butt hurt crybaby bitch, keep them tears coming lil momma. \

Stay mad, fucking lol.

Again, better to be butthurt then stupid. Butthurt passes, stupid you stay forever.

lol

Short answer: Depends

Long answer:
Illegal to have any Steroids in your system = Yes
Illegal to have (steroid) Metabolites in your system = Depends (19-Norandrosterone is allowed up to a Decision Point)
Illegal to have THC in your system = In Competition = Yes --- Out of Competition = If it's <180ng/mL it's illegal

[There are other "threshold" banned substances such as Salbutamol, Morphine, Ephedrine, hCG, etc. that have thresholds - so they're allowed, but under under certain circumstances (i.e. under the Decision Limit)]

So they're illegal, gotcha.

Strip this POS.

Again, you are still a butt hurt crybaby bitch, thats just made because Jones beat your favorite fighter.

Did you want some tissue for those tears? Fucking LOL.

Jon won't ever beat my favourite fighter, cause he's scared of HW.

It's not DC by the way.

You're still a stupid cunt drinking the kool aid. Sad thing is, my anger is already gone but you'll always stay stupid. LOL

I call it like I see it, you whining crybaby bitch.

I love how Jones keeps you up at night.

It sucks to be a Jones hating crybaby bitch don't it?
<36>
oh there it is again another win for Juice. he used all the good words. crybaby whining and bitch. juice is 100-0 in internet arguments.

VADA says they found it.
USADA said they didn't find anything.
Could be wrong but I thought test from both orgs were from the same night.

also didn't Novitzky say that USADA's testing just got too good?

So I guess it's not as good as VADA testing?

<{fry}>

Jones already beat your favorite fighter, thats why he got you still crying like the whining bitch you are. Its too late to hide that fact, its pretty obvious how you been shedding tears every since.

You the same pussy that cries about Jones size because you can't stand the fact that Jones is just that good.

Jones dont have to go to HW you dumbass. He is 6'4 225 with chicken legs, only pussies like you make excuses about Jones size when he is already in his right weight class.

But cry baby bitches like you give Gus a pass who is bigger than Jones and don't cry about Gus fighting opponents not his size. The size advantage only applies to Jones according to haters like you.

Jones made DC cry, and now Jones got you crying like your hero.

Its always baffling when a dummy like you call anyone stupid.

It sucks to be a Jones hating cry baby bitch don't it?

Haha, looks like you're the one that's a crying bitch and trying to project it onto others.
"Leave Jon Jones alone!!!"
crocker2007.jpg

I'll also never stop attacking Jons USADA santioned cheating shenanigans just because you're gargling on his balls and it hurts your feelings.

Bitch.

Last edited:
He is clean. Roidgaine just said so on his fight companion for bellator 214, a few minutes after saying Wiz Khalifa is a user, as is Gordon Ryan. C'mon. Nothing to see here. Move along.

“not a get-out-of-jail-free card - we’re looking for short, medium term metabolites”

...which are gone in 3-4 weeks.

Novitzky is like that lying witch Sarah Sanders.

“not a get-out-of-jail-free card - we’re looking for short, medium term metabolites”

...which are gone in 3-4 weeks.

Novitzky is like that lying witch Sarah Sanders.

While short and medium term metabolites stay in the system to UP TO 22 days, Novitsky claimed it was AT LEAST 22 days. Big difference.

Same as he lied about Jon having "1 picogram" in his body, while in reality it was about 6.600 PER SAMPLE.

It's astonishing for him to come on to Rogaines show and talk about people that are doing "science at home" while he himself got caught lieing multiple times and every time his story didn't make any sense he was "not an expert" himself. Just LOL.

Jeff Novitsky basically destroyed all of his credibility on this, I wonder if it was worth it for him. I hope it was, because nobody else will consider him an authority anymore.

While short and medium term metabolites stay in the system to UP TO 22 days, Novitsky claimed it was AT LEAST 22 days. Big difference.

Same as he lied about Jon having "1 picogram" in his body, while in reality it was about 6.600 PER SAMPLE.

It's astonishing for him to come on to Rogaines show and talk about people that are doing "science at home" while he himself got caught lieing multiple times and every time his story didn't make any sense he was "not an expert" himself. Just LOL.

Jeff Novitsky basically destroyed all of his credibility on this, I wonder if it was worth it for him. I hope it was, because nobody else will consider him an authority anymore.

The dude who took down Balco and Armstrong...

Why didn't he fail every drug test since back then if it was still in him after all this time?

The reality is at some point jones has taken so much of a banned PED that he can’t pass drug tests. Whether it was accidental or not who cares. He is no longer able to pass the required tests to compete in the UFC.

No one else that has failed a test has had this issue. Everyone else seems to beable to pass.What makes jones so special ?

Is this even news anymore? Just as the Sun will rise, Jones will...

Aww the crybaby bitch still doing what she does best, crying raining tears endlessly. I just love it, gimme more tears, those tears are so lovely.

Sorry cry baby, you are the one that came at me because Jones got you crying and whining in every thread. Did you forget how this all started?

How does it feel to whine about Jones every day? Sucks don't it?

I'm not the one bothered by any fighter, unlike you. Its even more baffling how Jones got your butt hurt soul. Jones owns you.

How does it feel to be a Jones hating crybaby butt hurt bitch who cry endlessly about Jones?

I'm having fun with it, but you sure seem rustled.

"Leave Jon Jones alone!!!"
crocker2007.jpg

Bitch.

Back