Met Renzo Gracie

phenomfan1529

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hey guys, shoulda mention it sooner but last wednesday Renzo Gracie & Diego Sanchez came to the local mma show up here in alaska (yes alaska). Renzo's a really cool guy, got his autograph. I didnt really get to meet Diego just got to shake his hand, but my buddies were telling me that he was being a dick when he was giving out autographs. Sorry I dont have any pics though, just thought I should share this with you guys.

That is cool. What was he doing that made him a dick? He seems quite an arrogant character, laid back yet extremely confident. I don't think it was his TUF success that made him like that, he just seems like one of those guys.

phenomfan1529 said:
I didnt really get to meet Diego just got to shake his hand, but my buddies were telling me that he was being a dick when he was giving out autographs.

Why am I not surprised?

I've meet Helio,Royce,Rorion.Rener,Ryron. Rorion has to be the nicest one.

I've met Royler. Extremely nice guy.

All the way up in Alaska, eh!

Diego was a dick before he was famous. He threw a sissy-fit when he lost to Popovich in Texas.

Renzo is a real nice guy also. He is quite confident in his good looks however.

for what its worth, i met diego at the Tropicana at UFC 53 in AC and he seemed really happy that someone recognized him and wasnt a "dick"

now did i have a giant conversation with him...no, but still

Who is this Diego Sanchez u guys are talking about? l know a real geek named Diego at my local pub, he works as a bartender. That sad prick just can't mix up a Bloody Mary properly. :D

Back