Messed Up: Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Played A “Break Up” Prank On Him!

I went to watch this on youtube to see the comments and apparently they still together lol :

Her father is a joke if they're back together

Yeah women in abusive relations seem to always go back, my aunt got beat up bad by her ex boyfriend and we had her stay with us my other aunts even hooked her up with a gentleman who was a fire fighter he was awesome and a good man she was with him for several months and then her ex contacted her and she went back with the abusive ex.

appears he's locked up from the look of her IG page

his GF is the one posting from his IG account too :cool:

Looks like one big joke tbh
The joke is our contemporary approach to domestic violence that vilifies the men, and exclusively the men.

This guy is a scumbag, but that's what she wants. They're copacetic.

Last edited:
Mad love = pummeling your partner after a prank

WAR the dad for beating the retard piss out of that scumbag

My dad's cousin was beaten by her husband repeatedly.
Her brother killed the guy (in which was deemed an act of self defense, even though he shot him 3 times) and took care of her and her kids til he died. He never got married as that then became his own family to provide for. That was over 50 years ago. Even the Brazilian president got involved to free said cousin from any sort of conviction.
Im proud of being related to the guy. Any man should be.
Sometimes violence solves shit that cant be solved reasonably. Sometimes its fairer than reasonability.

The joke is our contemporary approach to domestic violence that vilifies the men, and exclusively the men.

This guy is a scumbag, but that's what she wants. They're copacetic.
Thanks Madmick. English is not my mother tongue. I now learned that copacetic means "worthless pieces of shit".
But really, your lexicon helps at least some people improve their own. Its rarer by the minute. Thank you.

Back