Message to Johny Hendricks....

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Foggy, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Foggy

Foggy Banned Banned

Yo Johny,

I don't dislike you bro, I'm somewhat indifferent. Your early fights were exciting as I recall.
    You won yourself the belt, and you did very well for a time. Much respect for that.

As you may have noticed however, the economy isn't all that great and there are some very hungry fighters that have come on the scene lately that have mouths to feed. Some of them can actually fight too.

So learn to roll with it brah. Sometimes you're the hammer, and sometimes you're the nail. Just look at Weidman, he beat Anderson Silva and then Weidman lost to Rockhold twice in one fight.

So please, just take the high road by either accepting responsibility for a loss, or by just not saying anything at all bro. I guarantee you'll have a large contingent of fans that will defend you, if only you would just hold your silence in post fights, or at least decline to blame others for a bad outcome. It will pay you great dividends if you just wait to vent in private.

Your Friend,

-A Diehard.

Azure likes this.
  2. Ar145984

Ar145984 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Message to Conor McGregor,

Hey Conor! I'm a huge fan! I hope you beat RDA in your next fight! Hah, what am I saying! I know you will. Because Timing beats Speed, Precision beats Power. God recognize Gods. They don't tink the way you tink, they don't move the way you move and they don't talk the way you talk. I predict teese tings, everybody says you talk and you talk, but guess fucking what, you back it up, you back it up. You will lay out RDA's head on a plate, and rightfully so. You don't earn your money drip.

- Fan.

blastar likes this.
  3. Kyle1991

Kyle1991 Banned Banned

Am I missing something? I thought he was humble in his defeat

4. Bend NvR Break

Bend NvR Break Standing still is actually moving back

Post fight interviews. He couldn't help himself.

5. Royhalibut

Royhalibut Blue Belt

Message: Hey Johny, maybe you should try wrestling a pro kickboxer, it's just a crazy idea i came up with when i saw his record of 40-0.

blastar and Foggy like this.
  6. Foggy

Foggy Banned Banned

lol

7. seeeffyou

seeeffyou White Belt

Check his post fight presser and you'll rethink your statement

8. I am Everywhere

I am Everywhere Sherdog Millionaire

As if he didn't try....

9. GSPrush1

GSPrush1 Purple Belt

57-0 with 40 KOs* :)

blastar likes this.
  10. Foggy

Foggy Banned Banned

Well, according to Johny he would have, but dude kept fleeing.

11. tbpredator

tbpredator Green Belt

Dear mma fans

I'm her man , she's mah women

Travis Browne

P.S. I never poked nobody

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
    blastar likes this.
  12. DenverDJH

DenverDJH White Belt

TOTALLY AGREE. He blamed his loss, over and over again, on 1. Stephen Thompson basically running, AND, 2. His training partners(who were brave, and stood in front of him and let him hit them, instead of running like Stephen Thompson did). This is odd on two levels. One, Stephen is a long and lean karate striker, and that is EXACTLY how they tend to fight. Even worse, a first grader would tell you that if a karate fighter is fighting a NCAA wrestling champion who hits harder than anyone in the history of 170, standing right in front of him, where he can hit you AND grab a hold of you, MIGHT not be the best strategy. I just rewatched it. Holy shit. Johny's out of his mind. We all know that his(not so) subtle implication, is that Stephen didn't stand there and fight him like a man. ACTUALLY, the only time Stephen was "running" was when they were at distance, to keep Johny from cutting him off and trapping him against the cage. What happened in the REAL world and in their fight, unlike Johny's retelling of it... EVERY time that Johny closed the distance to try to hit him, Thompson either hit Johny first, OR he ate Johny's punch or made him miss, and then countered the living shit out of him. In fact, after they came together and exchanged, WAY more often than not, Stephen was the one walking down Johny. Not the other way around. At first, Johny's comments bugged me because even if it HAD played out that way, it would have made perfect sense for Thompson to have fought the exact fight that Johny described. But LITERALLY every time Johny tried to engage, Thompson countered him RIGHT AWAY, or he ate whatever Johny threw, parried it, made it miss, answered back, and then walked TOWARD Johny. I figured that if Thompson was going to have any chance he WOULD stick and move... but mostly move. Actually, he walked Johny down, walked through Johny's punches, and kicked his ass. Again, his repeatedly blaming his training partners would've been a little sketchy regardless; but the fact it was just another way of trying to convince us of his fantasy that Thompson spent the entire fight running from him, was too much.

13. LouisBolanos

LouisBolanos Popcorn tastes good

Message to you:

Use paragraphs.

The Natural Born Runner and Mike like this.
  14. wildchild88

wildchild88 Purple Belt

Seriously WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?!? So that Johnny Hendricks one of the top ww's in ufc history, should take your advice.

It's a legit loss, no one is disputing that,

Fighters should be allowed to rationalise or talk through a loss.. without it being labeled as an excuse. Pretty much every fighter does this at some point.