Message/request for RDA's replacement

Chramelated

The Real Guy, The Best Guy
Banned
Reaction score
Whoever the fuck you may be, do not use the excuse "I took the fight on 2 weeks" You know good and well what the fuck you're getting in to. Don't say that shit, if you're going to use that then don't take the fight. I know it's going to happen, but it's a damn shame.

But it's fact? They are taking the fight on two weeks notice lol.

Would Conor still be in the main event if he's not fighting for the title?

Oh yeah, because fighters give a fuck what Pixelated from Sherdog thinks. I'll make sure they see this.

nb4 the, "i believe in full camp [insert fighter name here]" posts

Hes right tho....dont take the fight if your gonna use that excuse if you lose

Whoever the fuck you may be, do not use the excuse "I took the fight on 2 weeks" You know good and well what the fuck you're getting in to. Don't say that shit, if you're going to use that then don't take the fight. I know it's going to happen, but it's a damn shame.
Damn sounds like one of Conor's side pieces has their panties in a bunch.

There are loads of good options if you still want the fight, but Lawler can't fight yet. Any of these will do for me:
McGregor vs Nate Diaz
McGregor vs Khabib Nurganomedov
McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez
McGregor vs Tony Ferguson

Hes right tho....dont take the fight if your gonna use that excuse if you lose

It's not an excuse it's a fact? You take the fight and save the show hoping that you at 70-90% is going to be able to beat Conor, if not I think you have earned the right to say that "hey I tried, my 2 weeks of prep weren't enough, Conor was the better man tonight yada yada". It's not like they are saying anything that's untrue if they point out they had two weeks to prep.

but its a fact

i hope TS gets dubs

Doesn't matter if the fighter makes the excuse or not, fact is that you can't expect anyone to be at anywhere close to 100% when they sign a contract 11 days before the fight. The fight game is basically about answering questions, and a fight against some guy who's totally under prepared doesn't answer fuck all. The excuse is totally valid and serves as an acceptable explanation why the fight was lost, whether that's said out loud or not.

Oh yeah, because fighters give a fuck what Pixelated from Sherdog thinks. I'll make sure they see this.

Everyone gives a fuck what I think, including you which is why you came in here and gave your worthless opinion.

So we shouldn't live in reality? You don't think not having a training camp diminishes a fighter's chances? Wow, McG fans really are 12 year olds.

Back