Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! I'm fighting on 1/27, so no alcohol for me tonight, but I did eat a special brownie haha. I hope everyone has a great Christmas or any other holiday y'all might celebrate. May 2024 bring us great fights, good people, and good times :)

Merry Christmas! I'm fighting on 1/27, so no alcohol for me tonight, but I did eat a special brownie haha. I hope everyone has a great Christmas or any other holiday y'all might celebrate. May 2024 bring us great fights, good people, and good times :)
Where are you fighting? I'm probably going to do the IKF west coast tournament that weekend.

Where are you fighting? I'm probably going to do the IKF west coast tournament that weekend.
I'm fighting for a local promotion here in Virginia called B.A.D. It's their first event and it's a mixed show - MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, etc.

Best of luck in the IKF tournament man! Bring home some gold!!

I'm fighting for a local promotion here in Virginia called B.A.D. It's their first event and it's a mixed show - MMA, Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, etc.

Best of luck in the IKF tournament man! Bring home some gold!!
Thanks man, that show sounds great. I've been thinking that more kickboxing promoters should feature mma, and boxing in particular, to build an audience for Muay Thai and Kickboxing.

Good luck my friend, kick some ass and take those names.

Go knock that cunt out sir, Merry Christmas.

Thanks man, that show sounds great. I've been thinking that more kickboxing promoters should feature mma, and boxing in particular, to build an audience for Muay Thai and Kickboxing.

Good luck my friend, kick some ass and take those names.
More mixed shows imo is better for all (if the promoters are at least intelligent).

Last edited:

No alcohol but space brownie on Xmas day? You don't do things by half lol. I can't imagine being baked like that at the family table for Xmas :D

No alcohol but space brownie on Xmas day? You don't do things by half lol. I can't imagine being baked like that at the family table for Xmas :D
Getting high is probably more ok in my family than getting drunk, honestly haha. It was my brothers and I all orbiting Saturn while eating dinner as well, so I was able to enjoy it with other folks; it was a very nice Christmas :)

Good luck
Thank you!

Wow Christmas thread still here, do we leave the tree up all thru January too?
View attachment 1025601

I leave my Christmas tree and Halloween decorations up all year round, that saves me from the effort of putting them up and down each year.

I can then also use the Christmas tree as a wooden dummy and the Christmas balls as speed balls.

Back