• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Merab with O'malleys jacket on

That was fucking hilarious.

Aljo and Sean arguing and yelling, trying to hype up their fight and get under each other's skin and Merab is in the background right in between them, smiling like a proud little mischievous kid wearing Sean's jacket.

<36>
He looked like a real champ of that division. Which he probably should be and i am pretty sure Aljo knows this too.

That's pretty hilarious. Merab seems pretty cool, but it's lame that him and Sterling can't agree to do business and fight for a title.
Genuine friends would never want to fight each other in this sport, they probably have a real friendship.

I reckon Merab would smash Seanrad pretty bad.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Poster of the year!!!!

O'Malley doesn't have a soul (think Blade Runner).
All the tats and pretty colors are to make up for the fact that he isn't a real boy.
You think I'm joking...<NoneOfMy>

Notice any "style" similarities?

The fact you listen to either of them is tragic. Tom McDonald is the worst artist to ever live, you could even say kid buu made better music which is not a compliment of Kid buu

Was O'Malley really wearing nothing under that jacket?

Looks better on him anyway

If I were kebab I would've run away with the jacket, how hilarious would that have been

I’m a little surprised at O’Malley’s lack of charisma and speaking ability. I thought he’d be a lot better in that regard considering his popularity. I guess he’s more like a Nate Diaz where his lifestyle and views are the appeal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back