• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Mendez: Islam is the best LW on the planet right now

I beg to differ;
RectangularMintyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Or did you not see it?

Just shoop a skateboard in there.

Osp-skateboard-gif.gif

I beg to differ;
RectangularMintyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Or did you not see it?

This fight shaped him into who he is today with best striking defense in all of UFC at only 0.77 per minute.

Like Javier said his only way to lose is if he gets caught and KO'd...this can happen to anyone although it's unlikely to happen again to Islam

Drew was a KO artist but never had Islam in any sort of trouble

Last edited:
This fight shaped him into who he is today with best striking defense in all of UFC at only 0.77 per minute.

Like Javier said his only way to lose is if he gets caught and KO'd...this can happen to anyone although it's unlikely to happen again to Islam

Drew was a KO artist but never had Islam in any sort or trouble
Lol you always mention that stat, until he actually beats someone legit beating lower tier fighters who you'd expect him to comfortably beat means his stats don't prove much, and Dober whilst having some pop in his hands isn't ranked at LW for a reason.

Last edited:
Coach calls his fighter one of the best, shocker <DCWhoa>

Frankly I'm amazed Islam's coach would say this

From the eye test I would say he is right.

I like Charles but hope he can avoid Islam as long as possible

Looking forward to see the day that he finally faces the likes of Chandler and Gaethje coz they can no longer refuse and have no other choice.

He is the GM of the LW division appointed by Dana 4 years ago. He also works as a hot dog vendor at bellator events. He also owns 43.6% of Disney.

he owns 43 % of disney? i tought he is a disnwy character himself

Looking forward to see the day that he finally faces the likes of Chandler and Gaethje coz they can no longer refuse and have no other choice.
Because they absolutely should have been facing a guy who until comparatively recently wasn't ranked himself right?

Back