Mendes - lets see Mcgregor go 5 rounds...

29zcyeh.jpg

LMAO

funny he doesnt say shit to frankie

Because vs Frankie he had a real fight camp and lost fair & square.

He lost fair & square to Conor too, but that fight still left questions unanswered.

To those saying Mendes is bitter, i would be too if i had beat a guy up for nearly 2 rounds then gas out cause you had a 2 week camp when you know if you had a longer camp you coulda done it for 5- then the other guy and his fanboys act like he put out a dominating performance and dominant KO......#readyforthefanboybacklash

You had the chance to see McGregor go 5 rounds but he couldn't even last 2.

Interestingly enough his best fight (at least in my opinion) is the one where we saw him go to a decision. He got injured part way through and improvised on-the-fly and started to implement a fairly grapple heavy game plan. For someone who's primarily a striker it was refreshing to see him be able to switch strategies so drastically when required.
Not even close to being his best fight

The hater narrative " McGregor was not complaining about Mini Mendes sticking his dirty sausage shaped midget fingers in his cut, he was asking for a stand up". joined in 2007 and can't watch a fight objectively, do you know anything about MMA or you just a dumb troll LOL.
You're a fucking moron. Here's proof...

"I'm not standing it up, he's fighting. He's fighting." - Herb Dean speaking to McGregor who's basically asking for a free stand up because he can't do shit from his back.

You guys have selective memory it seems.

The Shrimp is right.
I remember watching a HL reel of all Mike Tyson's 1st rd KOs and thinking...

"OH MY GAWD!!...........................................that is so gay."

seems bitter to me.

conors been knocking people out left right and centre, why would he want to go 5 rounds?

I understand as a fight fan, we want to see the best fighters compete and be tested etc, but mendes seems like he's doubting conor even tho he got KOd in 2 rounds

quote from medes on conor v RDA
"These gloves are tiny and anything can happen at any time. You just never know. I mean, when you see a guy go five rounds with somebody you can see their full arsenal; you can see their gas tank; you can see their mental state in those championship rounds. Then you can really figure out who's tough and who's not. I'm curious to see it, too."

Well in chads defense Conor was getting visibly tired near end of mendes fight. That desperation flurry at the end and Conor was gone after fight.

You're a fucking moron. Here's proof...

"I'm not standing it up, he's fighting. He's fighting." - Herb Dean speaking to McGregor who's basically asking for a free stand up because he can't do shit from his back.

You guys have selective memory it seems.

Quit trying to push your agenda you noob. Why you getting so butthurt for LOL

To those saying Mendes is bitter, i would be too if i had beat a guy up for nearly 2 rounds then gas out cause you had a 2 week camp when you know if you had a longer camp you coulda done it for 5- then the other guy and his fanboys act like he put out a dominating performance and dominant KO......#readyforthefanboybacklash
anigif_original-grid-image-25539-1387563782-11.gif

Conor has proven nothing because nobody seems to last very long in there with him.

926.gif

"Conor would be a lot better if he took 5 rounds of punishment instead of finishing P4P greats in 13 seconds." Makes sense Chad...

this is like Hendricks commenting that Wonderboy did not stand and bang despite being (T)KOd by Wonderboy.

Chad is a fool who clings onto the chance that conor will buy this 2 week camp BS when he gets a bit bored. Conor can do 5 rounds no problem but doesn't need to.

Back