• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Men that women find attractive but you don't.

I've always found Brad Pitt to be over-rated to be honest. He's got tiny little eyes, like a little mole or something, and I find his face to be slightly plain as well. Never really 'got' the female buzz for Brad.
66952556bd4552b83011878ab8b6d949.gif

mcnulty-wire.jpg

Dominic West isn't ugly by any means but in The Wire McNulty was some womanizing ladies man who could slay poon non-stop. Looks average or maybe even slightly above average to me.

So you got into lookism, he still average to me and if he wasn't a succesfull singer nobody would give a shit about him lol.
Used to make fun of some guy who was obsessed with those canthal tilt things lel

I mean now are you trying to deny evolutionary science?
His face is relatively bland looking I reckon! He's obviously a decent looking bloke but I wouldn't pick him out of a crowd as being 'standout' good looking.

Lol you cant rate faces

I mean now are you trying to deny evolutionary science?

Lol you cant rate faces

Lookism is just Larping, I mean I got positive canthal tilts and hooded eyes so there is no reason to be against it but if there really was just one optimal face all of humanity would look the same which it doesn't.
Modelling has an euroscentric definition of beauty which shouldn't be suprising since the west is currently the region with the strongest soft power worldwide

2019-disneylegend-rdj-1180x600.jpg

I don't dislike the guy at all but I'm always surprised when I hear women refer to him as handsome and/or sexy. It must be the "everyman" appeal or something because to my eye he's just average-looking.

Johnny-Depp-2011.jpg

I've never gotten the love for Depp either. I suppose I could see his appeal when he was younger but he's aged badly IMO & yet women still say he's hot.

xleo_dicaprio_by_id_151273604_denis_makarenko_dreamstime.com_.jpg.pagespeed.ic.o5s8SzU6bK.jpg

Now, Leo's cool with me & I enjoy his acting but he's not what I would call an exceptionally good-looking man. He's handsome but his hedonistic lifestyle has definitely caught up with him. He ought to look better at only 46.
Compare Leo with Jared Leto for instance who just turned 49 but who keeps himself in shape & lives a strict vegan lifestyle. They both slay the ladies, of course, but those late nights really show on Leo.
55894900_132456971224860_4969352109536250651_n.jpg

2019-disneylegend-rdj-1180x600.jpg

I don't dislike the guy at all but I'm always surprised when I hear women refer to him as handsome and/or sexy. It must be the "everyman" appeal or something because to my eye he's just average-looking.

Johnny-Depp-2011.jpg

I've never gotten the love for Depp either. I suppose I could see his appeal when he was younger but he's aged badly IMO & yet women still say he's hot.

xleo_dicaprio_by_id_151273604_denis_makarenko_dreamstime.com_.jpg.pagespeed.ic.o5s8SzU6bK.jpg

Now, Leo's cool with me & I enjoy his acting but he's not what I would call an exceptionally good-looking man. He's handsome but his hedonistic lifestyle has definitely caught up with him. He ought to look better at only 46.
Compare Leo with Jared Leto for instance who just turned 49 but who keeps himself in shape & lives a strict vegan lifestyle. They both slay the ladies, of course, but those late nights really show on Leo.
55894900_132456971224860_4969352109536250651_n.jpg

I was with you with RDJ (I always thought the same thing tbh). But you lost me after that.

Back