• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meme Thread v8 - Now With More Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
6_F0_E66_D2-_D2_DD-478_C-_A5_E4-_A018_F7767829.jpg

More like his Darth Vader; a less powerful but intimidating Apprentice(;))he can use as the public face of the Empire.
Nah, Hillary was Soros's Darth Vader. Vader gets soundly defeated by the hero of our story, Luke Skywalker (a.k.a. Donald Trump).

The only question remains, who is Soros's Darth Maul?

Nah, Hillary was Soros's Darth Vader. Vader gets soundly defeated by the hero of our story, Luke Skywalker (a.k.a. Donald Trump).

Cool fan fic you dork.

Hillary being Soros' apprentice Vader isn't a bad continuation of the meme

But Trump is Jar Jar Binks, who was in the Senate if I recall that movie correctly

Darth Maul better actually be someone cool from the Globalists that I could get behind

Hillary being Soros' apprentice Vader isn't a bad continuation of the meme

But Trump is Jar Jar Binks, who was in the Senate if I recall that movie correctly

Darth Maul better actually be someone cool from the Globalists that I could get behind

For Trump to be any Jedi/Sith in the Star Wars Universe he would first have to know how to wield a lightsaber

Something tells me Trump would be the type of Sith Lord who avoids all lightsaber fights and instead tells every pissed-off Jedi who squares off with him

Trust me, you would hate to see me use this lightsaber because if I'm being honest here, people have said I'm the best. The best. It's true. Other Jedi I've killed said it as they died, believe me. They said "boy, you really are the, you weren't kidding with that thing." My lightsaber duels are very good.

and then he orders a battalion of Stormtroopers to their lightsabery deaths and escapes in an all-white Cloud Car

I think all really rich guys are automatically really good at fencing.

For Trump to be any Jedi/Sith in the Star Wars Universe he would first have to know how to wield a lightsaber

Something tells me Trump would be the type of Sith Lord who avoids all lightsaber fights and instead tells every pissed-off Jedi who squares off with him

and then he orders a battalion of Stormtroopers to their lightsabery deaths and escapes in an all-white Cloud Car

(Nerd-boner)interstingly, Palpatine, although a good enough duelist to walk through three Jedi Masters, fight Mace motherfucking Windu to a standstill, pimp-slap Yoda and kick the shit out of Darth Maul and his brother at the same time, didn't actually enjoy using a Light Saber. He considered them to be beneath a true Sith Lord and much preferred to use his vast powers of Telekinesis and Force Lightening:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back