Meme Thread v45 Trump and Biden both suck I'm voting Cthulhu

Status
Not open for further replies.
94996355_1394223130783718_8579517647039758336_o.jpg

I had to put covfefe on ignore. I don't know why he only posts one meme per post instead of combining a few into one. But why did we let him start the thread? Now I have to bookmark it so I don't lose track of it. Can maybe someone else start a new one or is it too late?

I had to put covfefe on ignore. I don't know why he only posts one meme per post instead of combining a few into one. But why did we let him start the thread? Now I have to bookmark it so I don't lose track of it. Can maybe someone else start a new one or is it too late?
Jesus STFU and post memes

lol this is great

I was thinking the same thing. @uppercutbus was supposed to be the poster who started this thread since he completed the last one.

@irish_thug can probably shed some light on how that is regulated.

Also, ignore only prevents you from seeing the poster's content now. You can still see that the user posted something, so it only partially fixes that issue. You are still probably seeing tons of empty posts from him.

I personally have no issues with his posts though. I like responding to his absurd memes with good memes.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing. @uppercutbus was supposed to be the poster who started this thread since he completed the last one.

@irish_thug can probably shed some light on how that is regulated.

Also, ignore only prevents you from seeing the poster's content now. You can still see that the user posted something, so it only partially fixes that issue. You are still probably seeing tons of empty posts from him.
It's first come first served. We can try doing it that way going forward if enough of the regular contributors want to go that route.

I've never had to put someone on ignore in 8 years of Sherdog but covfefe is just too much, his posts are taking almost the entire page.

fxr0gs.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back