Meme Thread v38 - Epstein Didn't Meme Himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
79001783_10215588944982366_251487016833777664_o.jpg

Reminds me of my high school's legendary soccer team. That year, suddenly it was the cool thing to join the team. We had a track team that was so blessed with nationally ranked sprinters, even recent champs, that it was an embarrassment of riches. They all decided to join the soccer team. Opposing coaches we're blown away. We went undefeated. Not one opponent scored on us the entire season. However, there were 2 goals scored against us. Scored by the same defensemen from our own team. He fancied himself a big deal player of recent Belgian heritage. He was nothing special and he scored on our own goal, twice, while thinking himself slick as he passed the ball far too forcefully back towards and past our own goaltender!

My brother divorced his crazy wife. She admitted to having the dog shot in court among other outrageous stuff and she still got joint custody.
Crazy. I had a friend who married into a fairly well to do family. The father law gifted them a beautiful house on a nice piece of property. Turns out the bish was an unfaithful ho! In a fit of drunken rage, he nearly burned the place down as he tried to burn all of her clothes in the fireplace. He ended up in court over the title of the house and.property. His drinking was an issue of contention, but such was his tale of woe, that he was granted title to house and property!

Prince Harry meets w FLOTUS- DELIBERATELY sets luciferian hand symbolism for photo opp.

9w0k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back