Meme Thread v38 - Epstein Didn't Meme Himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Male_Privilege.jpg
This times a thousand. As long as it's not the same thing everyday for multiple days, I won't notice. Only other women do

No kidding, if we can afford to store a bunch of books in an old building then surely we can tax the balls off of hard working folk so lazy fucks can have shit for nothing, right?

I have student loan debt.

I am for not allowing it to impact credit scores. A % of earned and taxed income should automatically be taken, up to say 12%, so that as soon as people who graduated with debt work they are paying for their debt. I think that is a very fair middle for everybody.

I have student loan debt.

I am for not allowing it to impact credit scores. A % of earned and taxed income should automatically be taken, up to say 12%, so that as soon as people who graduated with debt work they are paying for their debt. I think that is a very fair middle for everybody.

So banks shouldn't consider that 12% of your salary is going toward another debt when they consider your credit?

That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

So banks shouldn't consider that 12% of your salary is going toward another debt when they consider your credit?

That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.
Oh no they can consider that. There should just be no defaults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back