Meme thread V36: Don’t tread on memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Higus is a good lefty memer. @PEB should learn a thing or two from him

Hell, even Trump is better than you at it
biden111.jpg

DrAm6T_WsAAQzID.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not aware of anyone who's situation was the same as Rip's, so I can't really say. I would think that anyone doing the same would be treated similar.

And what situation is that?

Besides being targeted by some butt hurt folks?

And what situation is that?

Besides being targeted by some butt hurt folks?

I have to say. I don't report for being called names or much of anything. I have seen some members here rip (no pun intended) each other pretty hard with no repercussions. They are big boys/girls and take the insult and move on. I don't know exactly what RIP did, so I am not going to make any claims, but I do know that staff should have thicker skin than normal members. I had the job for years at a big political board. Take the lumps and ignore them, unless the person insulting you keeps beating the drum, just move on.

Last edited:
Could someone tell me exactly what rip to get banned?
I don't know this for a fact but some people said it is because of a spate with a mod.
If that is the case and I don't know if it is, doesn't he have a right to have his case heard before a panel of unbiased mods to review his banning. At a bare minimum their should be some form of administrative appeal to ensure that people are not being banned in an arbitrary and capricious manner.
Can someone tell me exactly what he did to warrant a permabanning. If PM would work better that is fine.

Most sites have a "Council" or something similar. They decide perma bans, rule changes, and disputes among mods. The Council should be made up of diverse ideological people so it's not just a "ban a Lefty/Right" parade as what has happened at some sites. They soon implode once the membership figures out that its going on. I am not saying that type of banning is happening here. I am simply ignorant to how this site operates.

You think appealing to other mods would make a difference? I’m nerdy as hell for even posting on sherdog, what kind of incel virgin works his way up to a position of authority?

lol... I did at a big site, but I was drafted. I never asked for it and even fought taking it for a while. What I learned is that there are two types of moderators. Those that want it, and those that are drafted. The latter are always the better ones. They don't want power, so they don't actually abuse it. I wish we picked out politicians that way too.... by drafting them.

I almost fear that I extended the RIP ban by sporting a Leave it to Beaver avatar for all this time. Some people thought he was me and didn't realize he was actually gone.

Damn... I suck. My bad.

Stop mucking up the meme thread with rip discussion. Protest it proper:. Next meme thread should be meme thread v37: this one's for ripskater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back