Meme thread V36: Don’t tread on memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
RyjJqHsWYa.gif

j7NUhq3.gif

20+ likes. The staff ought to re-evaluate this and see if they can work out something that works for everyone involved.
Could someone tell me exactly what rip to get banned?
I don't know this for a fact but some people said it is because of a spate with a mod.
If that is the case and I don't know if it is, doesn't he have a right to have his case heard before a panel of unbiased mods to review his banning. At a bare minimum their should be some form of administrative appeal to ensure that people are not being banned in an arbitrary and capricious manner.
Can someone tell me exactly what he did to warrant a permabanning. If PM would work better that is fine.

I don't know this for a fact but some people said it is because of a spate with a mod.
If that is the case and I don't know if it is, doesn't he have a right to have his case heard before a panel of unbiased mods to review his banning. At a bare minimum their should be some form of administrative appeal to ensure that people are not being banned in an arbitrary and capricious manner.
Can someone tell me exactly what he did to warrant a permabanning. If PM would work better that is fine.

He was upsetting peoples feelings and was too polite to people who flamed him.

You think appealing to other mods would make a difference? I’m nerdy as hell for even posting on sherdog, what kind of incel virgin works his way up to a position of authority?

You think appealing to other mods would make a difference? I’m nerdy as hell for even posting on sherdog, what kind of incel virgin works his way up to a position of authority?

Don’t talk about the staff like that, it makes you look like a low life.

Despite his virulent anti-Catholic bigotry there are far worse people who are allowed to post on this forum. He should be reinstated.
i miss his posts too. its good to have as manny different perspectives as possible. even if you disagree, it makes the forum more intetesting

48 likes and counting. I've only e-vited around half of the people who will probably support this too.

@irish_thug this has to carry some weight. You've been vocal in your support of Rip as well...any word from the powers that be? Can a compromise be made via a probation period or something along those lines? Thanks in advance man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back