Meme Thread V15: Bill Cosby Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hysterically funny when people get triggered by the meme thread.

That rational poster guy spends the whole time quoting memes and trying to refute them. For the longest I thought he just was fucking around. But no, that’s how he really is. That’s why I blocked the dude like 2 years ago. I notice the rate of people who do this is like 90/10 leftists.

That rational poster guy spends the whole time quoting memes and trying to refute them. For the longest I thought he just was fucking around. But no, that’s how he really is. That’s why I blocked the dude like 2 years ago. I notice the rate of people who do this is like 90/10 leftists.

Hey check out this pussy.

Such a huge pussy.

The best.

DdbOssZV0AAr5BH.jpg

I did. Should've read "Namor" instead of "Balor." Thor (or Hercules) doesn't makes sense because they dont worship themselves or their family members.

The other guys said it best, Thor believes in Valhalla. Therefore, Thor is a pagan. Where's that Steven Crowder meme when I need it. #Provemewrong

To be fair, I see @Rational Poster mostly reply to @Cint which is fair considering the substandard quality:quantity ratio of his memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back