• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meme Thread V14: Cohen Raid Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

67faa8b67d895a4627fcd84c87d4e0cd.jpg

Yeah! Everybody in America should be able to use their position as a platform for their views except them
It is pretty funny hearing them complain about celebrities when just a few years ago the star of the GOP convention was Clint Eastwood talking to a chair.

Also:

Screen-Shot-2017-04-20-at-10.03.32-AM-1492697045-640x415.png

If you think Thomas Sowell is racist then good luck to the black community in getting out of the hell hole Nevuary the 1st

He's been labeled racist by the Democrats for many years because of his conservative views. Take a closer look at the meme.

He's been labeled racist by the Democrats for many years because of his conservative views. Take a closer look at the meme.

My bad...I saw your other posts and thought you were being a libtard. Love Thomas Sowell...I learned more about African American history with his audiobooks then I did in all my years in college

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back