Elections Meme Thread V107 BIDEN/TRUMP debate countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
87562498.jpg

She hot!

But that statue isn't about women and girls being dumb enough to be bull fighters, it's about the stock exchange and gender inequality lol

To be stupid enough to actually face down and fight bulls, you basically have to be male because... suicidal hubris lol

The whole thing is a silly male fantasy.

Women aren't generally that dumb, men histotically are.

Imagine hating yourself this much lmao

Dude, we live in a world where people still believe in fairy tales like, "democracy", "equality" and all that other worthless shit. Is it any wonder Comic Book movies are so popular? ;)

I mean FFS, there are otherwise rational, functional human beings who are still crying about Jan 6... :rolleyes:
I think, for whatever reason, most adults are still the impressionable people they were when they were 5. I would bet money that a comic writer can get readers to support genocide by framing the story that the genocidal maniac is a good person, trying to save the world.

To get woke people, have the people being genocided be straight white men.
To get the "manosphere" people, have the people being killed by western women.
Make the main character be communist to get Antifa, but that would be a waste because Antifa don't have jobs or money.
Anime lovers? Have the main character say "Believe it" as he's massacring people.

All they need to do is give the main character a memorable, alliterative name. Maybe Smadoll Smitler

Imagine hating yourself this much lmao
You didn't know? Men, who built modern civilization, maintain infrastructure, are responsible for almost every innovation in history, enforce the laws and reinforce the rights of everyone are actually the dumb ones.

You know it's the truth because a guy, who gets clowned on regular basis in karate forum meme threads, said so

<36>

The murder, prison romance and false confession shaking up the Innocence Project

Cliffs:
Dude named Maurice Caldwell got convicted of murder in San Francisco in 91. About 2 decades later, a homely lawyer named Paige Kaneb with The Innocence Project lovebombs and sexts a dude named Marritte Funches (who was doing life) to make a false confession so the Innocence Project can free Caldwell.

Now she and The Innocence Project are being exposed

Now I'm starting to understand why these leftists simp for criminals so much. Minority male criminals are a sexual fetish for many women and men on the left for whatever reason.

Here's the lawyer:

773F1875-82AF-4C95-A93B-81449679A3B3_1_201_a.jpeg

10-19_SantaClara2.jpg

@Whippy McGee , wood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back