• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Meme Thread v106: Cannibals Ate Our Uncle

Status
Not open for further replies.
447443473_978650297188731_759102957288375428_n.jpg

Would those soldiers do it again knowing every Western border would be left open leading to to the absolute degradation of native borders, language and culture?

Was France worth saving for this?

5a0562f35c479.JPG
Unfortunately, even in [Current Year] mindless Chuds from the dregs of society continue to disrespect the great victory of D-Day and WW2, which saved the world from terrible evil and gave us our freedom and safety today. Let's take a look at some of their memes. Caution! These memes are offensive and triggering and I post them only to illustrate the depravity we right-thinking people are up against (I had to censor one to scrape in the Overton Window):

At-Least-I-m-Not-Speaking-German.jpg

Your-Mixed-Race-Grandson-Twerks-at-Gay-Pride-Parades.jpg

If-We-Hadn-t-Won-the-War-We-d-All-Be-Speaking-A-Foreign-Language.png

If-We-Had-Not-Fought-In-The-War-We-Would-Have-Been-Invaded-By-Foreigners.jpg

999.jpg

I took the reward without watching the video. I'm sure there was nothing wrong with the video.

Have a good day.
maxresdefault.jpg

nintchdbpict000406899905.jpg

BCr3JWqCQAIgp6G.jpg

The picture seems to be in the UK, and those black and white numberplates are only allowed on cars built before 1980. The picture seems to be from a good bit more recent than that judging from the other cars. Maybe someone knows what model Volvo that is.
Manchester is short of money (like several British cities). It looks like they paid someone from art & design college £100 from the petty cash tin to whip something up there. Maybe a Filipino on Fiver as we're in 2024.

How about one of these?
old-house-crazy-diy-restore-an-old-stereo-console-02.jpg

or this?
preview16.jpg
Had both. The TV was my grandparents, the music box was my wife's grandparents that we inherited. The player finally started eating up my 8-tracks 10-12 years ago and I sold it on Craigslist for 20 bucks or something. Although I suspect my 8-tracks were just so old that they were disintegrating on their own.

Years ago (early 2000 era), I used to manage network services for Las Vegas resorts. One of the IT bosses shows me pics of his ex-wife. She's hot as fuck! I ask him what happened. He said, I can't handle how she looks. I'm like WTF? Then he says... Oh wait... those were the pre-wedding photos... then proceeds to show me picks of her at 300lbs. He's was a decent looking dude. I'm like... woah ... not fair. He's like ... yeah right? He was on a relationship hiatus for at least 3 years that I knew of only fucking strippers, because he knew there was no relationship to deal with and could raise his daughter. I wonder if he kept that plan going?

When I was in Ft. Knox Army Basic Training in 2004 the worst Drill Sergeant of my platoon... and I mean the absolute WORST Drill Sergeant... (Let's call him Dusharm) would randomly go off on tangents about how great his life was, and had a wife that was Victoria Secret Model quality and he fucks her every morning after he gets off-duty. I suspected he was just overcompensating... like how you joke around guys with lifted trucks have small dicks.

One night I was on guard duty outside the barracks for 2 hours, and a woman that HAD to be 350 pounds waddled up to the barracks, and she had a wedding ring on, and asked "Is Sergeant Dusharm here?"

As soon as she went inside and into his office we, me and two other soldiers on guard duty who also that hated him, burst out laughing.

The next evening when he was on-duty he noticed I had a smile on my face whenever he was near.
"You're smiling like a f****t with a bag full of d***s, why is that Private?" Dusharm asked me.
"No particular reason, Drill Seargeant. I just feel like smiling like a f****t with a bad full of d***s today" I replied.

That's one of the few fond memories I have of Basic Training, and pictures of hugely obese women like that are a reminder so I'll never forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back