• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Meme Thread v106: Cannibals Ate Our Uncle

aO8mqGE_460swp.webp

Oh my god that's disgusting.

Where's the surveilance video?

Not funny…. My dad served in Vietnam and it fucked him up. Nightmares… woke up screaming at times.

The assholes who fucked up Vietnam weren’t boomers. Boomers served as the pawns in this disaster and paid the price

My dad also got Hepatitis C there… fought it his entire life and ended up dying from pancreatic cancer after going through extensive Interferon treatments… which didn’t work

Pretty much spent his finals years in misery… with no help from the Government that shipped him off to fight a war they never intended to win

Last edited:
Not funny…. My dad served in Vietnam and it fucked him up. Nightmares… woke up screaming at times.

The assholes who fucked up Vietnam weren’t boomers. Boomers served as the pawns in this disaster and paid the price

My dad also got Hepatitis C there… fought it his entire life and ended up dying from pancreatic cancer after going through extensive Interferon treatments… which didn’t work

Pretty much spent his finals years in misery… with no help from the Government that shipped him off to fight a war they never intended to win
Was he a volunteer?

How did he get Hep C? A bad blood transfusion?

/

Tenant-Pays.jpg

Was he a volunteer?

/

Tenant-Pays.jpg
The draft was still in full force during Vietnam. In fact Vietnam is one of the main reasons we don't have the draft now. My father was drafted in 66 during that he height of the worst fighting. We thanked God all throughout his life that they shipped him to Guantanamo instead of in country.

Was he a volunteer?

/

Tenant-Pays.jpg

Possibly… He either didn’t know or wouldn’t say. I didn’t ask

Dude… they were getting stuck with needles non-stop. Lots of shots to prevent disease. He told me of this giant black guy in his unit who was a bad mofo. But scared of needles… he’d pass out almost every time

My opinion? Either drugs and blood transfusion. All I know is that he was diagnosed shortly after he came back

What’s the origin of recent libertarian/little kid memes?

They always, historically speaking, have seemed to have stronger opinions with regard to the age of consent than most normal people are comfortable with. It’s not recent either, I think if you go back to ‘meme thread V1 - what the fuck have we got ourselves in to’ you’ll find memes with said connotations.

Was he a volunteer?

Was he a volunteer?

/

Tenant-Pays.jpg

/

Tenant-Pays.jpg

I accidentally own one rental. The septic tank pump and float valve went out. 7 grand. Fire prevention yard maintenance was 1,100. Replacement of two toilets 600. Then all the little stuff. I just spent about 9 grand between tenants. After mortgage we get less than 5k a year. Super underwater this year.

Can't wait to sell this nightmare!

Back