• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Meme Thread v105: Good Guy With a Meme

You know you’d lick it… you’re a dude playing a dude, and so on and so forth.
Proper attire to cover that shit up would be appropriate.

EEC785A00DEF7555565BACA7E46821EE72E7ADEF

a87bN93_460swp.webp

a87bNjQ_460swp.webp

aVvQrbO_460swp.webp

aLwrWN5D_700w_0.jpg

Never paid attention to wnba before. The crabs in a bucket mentality on those chicks is insane. Is it literally just because she's white?
From what I hear, she's as good as a boy on a middle school basketball team which means she's making the rest of the WNBA look terrible in comparison. Can't have that while demanding to be paid the same as NBA players

Never paid attention to wnba before. The crabs in a bucket mentality on those chicks is insane. Is it literally just because she's white?

As I understand it, the dynamic in the WNBA is less black vs white and more gay vs straight.

A few prominent black WNBA players(Candace Wiggins, Skyler Diggins-Smith) have said they are treated like shit around the league because they are straight women and the league is over 90 percent lesbians.

So the hate for Clark likely is because she is a straight white woman who is also getting hype and endorsements unheard of for women’s basketball while many veterans think they’re better because they played on “super teams” in college and won a bunch of national championships.

That Kangaroo Care discovered in Central America with Premature babies really helps their survival and helps them thrive.... the skin on skin contact for the babies is quite amazing in their progression, also those two gay boys are going to mess that child up.
There's a (too) high a chance that kid is going to be groomed into being LGBTQ+ and/or groomed for other things

As I understand it, the dynamic in the WNBA is less black vs white and more gay vs straight.

A few prominent black WNBA players(Candace Wiggins, Skyler Diggins-Smith) have said they are treated like shit around the league because they are straight women and the league is over 90 percent lesbians.

So the hate for Clark likely is because she is a straight white woman who is also getting hype and endorsements unheard of for women’s basketball while many veterans think they’re better because they played on “super teams” in college and won a bunch of national championships.

Situations like this are something we can learn from though.

They illustrate that a lot of the 'historical/systematic' abuse people have suffered is really just a symptom of human nature. Put a bunch of black lesbians in charge and they immediately start marginalizing straight people and white people.

So perhaps we need to adjust our attitudes to these historical injustices and realize that it's just human nature? I dunno.

Situations like this are something we can learn from though.

They illustrate that a lot of the 'historical/systematic' abuse people have suffered is really just a symptom of human nature. Put a bunch of black lesbians in charge and they immediately start marginalizing straight people and white people.

So perhaps we need to adjust our attitudes to these historical injustices and realize that it's just human nature? I dunno.
It's tribalism. The dynamic of "Us vs Them" which takes on many forms and has always been a part of human nature from the beginning:

My sports team vs your sports team
Black vs white
Gay vs straight
Koreans vs anyone who mistakes them for Chinese
People who want to talk to 3rd graders about sex vs People with torches and pitchforks
Men who can bench 275 vs Men who probably shouldn't even exist
etc.

You hate Canadians, bigot...
No, it's really the armpit scrotum although I'm apparently not the only one that noticed that and made a similar observation its just those others online think it looks like a mini vagina in her armpit. There are some other pics of her online in other dresses and that same "thing" can be seen.

No, it's really the armpit scrotum although I'm apparently not the only one that noticed that and made a similar observation its just those others online think it looks like a mini vagina in her armpit. There are some other pics of her online in other dresses and that same "thing" can be seen.
Now that you brought it to my attention, I'm sad. Ol' Kate was one of the few worthwhile things Canada was bringing to the table. And @irish_thug , of coarse..

Now that you brought it to my attention, I'm sad. Ol' Kate was one of the few worthwhile things Canada was bringing to the table. And @irish_thug , of coarse..
I would agree. Will be difficult not thinking on it in the future when seeing her. Oh well, nobody is perfect. She's till 99% hotness.

Back