• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Meme Thread v105: Good Guy With a Meme

China Joe

arz-3die44.jpg

Fake News.

Winnie the Poo is way to old for Biden. ;)

He is the most admired and revered American of the last 225 years. Even some of the most radical left-wing posters on the forum were paying homage in a thread last week (@Rob Battisti was there). To garner that kind of respect is extraordinarily rare and fucking unbelievable. It's an honor to have his presidential library and namesake national park in NoDak, with his likeness engraved on Mount Rushmore in SoDak. There's a reason for it.

"I have always said I would not have been President had it not been for my experience in North Dakota. It was here that the romance of my life began. I grow very fond of this place, and it certainly has a desolate, grim beauty of its own that has a curious fascination for me."

Went to the cowboy hall of fame in Medora today; my son’s been begging to go. They’ve got some good TR stuff there.
So few know Teddy was a Real Deal Badass, No Hype Needed !​

Sometimes I remember random Teddy facts. Like the time he trounced around his house in the full suit of samurai armor that was a gift from the Japanese for helping resolve the Japan-Russia war.

https://www.si.edu/object/antique-armor-14:nmnhanthropology_8374787
Went to the cowboy hall of fame in Medora today; my son’s been begging to go. They’ve got some good TR stuff there.
Teddy loved Boxing, but was ordered by his doctor to give it up after suffering a detached retina and losing the sight in one eye.

So he took up Judo instead and earned a Black Belt.

BAMF POTUS. :cool:
So few know Teddy was a Real Deal Badass, No Hype Needed !​

He could definitely be a bombastic showman with a knack for self-promotion, but the incredible thing about TR is that he was Harvard educated New Yorker born into wealth. He turned himself into a badass and self-sufficient outdoorsman through force of will and a champion for public welfare through good conscience. TR had a greater appreciation and better understanding of America's geography, natural resources, and natural wonders than any man to hold office before or since. He's the greatest conservationist the world has ever known.

His dream was to lead a Calvary charge in WW1. Good thing they didn’t give him a battalion when he pleaded for it.

There's a photo of a young Teddy, stripped to the waist, Jacked and rocking sideburns, glaring at the camera. I swear to God, the man looked like fucking Wolverine! :eek:

Back