• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Meme Thread v105: Good Guy With a Meme

GOUC-GmWQAAiduH

GOTa-d3XUAAnw0j

GONPyT1bwAAz6Nr

Last edited:

"So I will come to put you on trial. I will be quick to testify against sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers, against those who defraud laborers of their wages, who oppress the widows and the fatherless, and deprive the foreigners among you of justice, but do not fear me,” says the Lord Almighty."

Malachi 3:5

Just so that people don't get it twisted and get the wrong idea.

"So I will come to put you on trial. I will be quick to testify against sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers, against those who defraud laborers of their wages, who oppress the widows and the fatherless, and deprive the foreigners among you of justice, but do not fear me,” says the Lord Almighty."

Malachi 3:5

Just so that people don't get it twisted and get the wrong idea.
I just thought it was just a creepy AI pic.

Like a cross between a cult rally and a Village People concert.

When you can tell who posted just by looking at the first image.

He is the most admired and revered American of the last 225 years. Even some of the most radical left-wing posters on the forum were paying homage in a thread last week (@Rob Battisti was there). To garner that kind of respect is extraordinarily rare and fucking unbelievable. It's an honor to have his presidential library and namesake national park in NoDak, with his likeness engraved on Mount Rushmore in SoDak. There's a reason for it.

"I have always said I would not have been President had it not been for my experience in North Dakota. It was here that the romance of my life began. I grow very fond of this place, and it certainly has a desolate, grim beauty of its own that has a curious fascination for me."

He is the most admired and revered American of the last 225 years. Even some of the most radical left-wing posters on the forum were paying homage in a thread last week (@Rob Battisti was there). To garner that kind of respect is extraordinarily rare and fucking unbelievable. It's an honor to have his presidential library and namesake national park in NoDak, with his likeness engraved on Mount Rushmore in SoDak. There's a reason for it.

"I have always said I would not have been President had it not been for my experience in North Dakota. It was here that the romance of my life began. I grow very fond of this place, and it certainly has a desolate, grim beauty of its own that has a curious fascination for me."

Sometimes I remember random Teddy facts. Like the time he trounced around his house in the full suit of samurai armor that was a gift from the Japanese for helping resolve the Japan-Russia war.

https://www.si.edu/object/antique-armor-14:nmnhanthropology_8374787

Last edited:

F yea dude. Everyone in Wayne County knows that you don't go to the gas station in Detroit. Even people who live there hop on the freeway a few miles to get gas. There's some fun videos out there of dudes just armed and at low ready getting gas there at night. I don't really know how it is other places but man gas stations everywhere but the burbiest burbs are super Sketch round here when the sun goes down. I swear I could convince the most anti gun person on earth to re think their views just by taking them to get a pack of cigarettes at like 1130

Back