• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Meme Thread v102: Fat Chicks in Party Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGwEPbHacAAn7pL

GGwEP0qaAAEfId7

GGwEQMJagAA5UQc

GGyK2YhW0AAMLEL

GGzUyfQXwAALniH

GGzb2OjWwAAC2MI

GGyvNjRagAARb2V

GGx9WfgacAAw1ui

At my college there was a big snow sculpture contest every year. My freshman year the theme was books. My dorm floor made Moby Dick coming up out of the water, about 15 tall with a tail and life raft below it

That thing melted into the most massive cock and balls in the middle of campus, the student newspaper did a story on it and then the University over the night paid a farmer with a skid steer to come knock it down and flatten it

At my college there was a big snow sculpture contest every year. My freshman year the theme was books. My dorm floor made Moby Dick coming up out of the water, about 15 tall with a tail and life raft below it

That thing melted into the most massive cock and balls in the middle of campus, the student newspaper did a story on it and then the University over the night paid a farmer with a skid steer to come knock it down and flatten it
Fun killers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back