• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Meme Thread v.91: Budlight's Transurrection

Status
Not open for further replies.
money trick
~Video~

02-Pat-Gns-s-zfja620x-72.jpg

07-Tra-s-0ax62fjz-26.jpg

s-f0jx62za-08.png

02-Pat-Gns-s-2xfaj6z0-01.jpg

02-Pat-Gns-s-f0jx62za-076.jpg

Not to be that guy but there is no lack of money, it's just laziness/incompetence that's preventing it from being fixed

1683238014769106.png

I've seen the 'golden carriage and potholes' tweet on this forum 3 times so far, the 1st time I debunked it, the 2nd time the poster put a disclaimer in that it's not true and this is the 3rd time. People who think it's true do not have good critical thinking or observational abilities. #FakeNews

Last edited:
I've seen the 'golden carriage and potholes' tweet on this forum 3 times so far, the 1st time I debunked it, the 2nd time the poster put a disclaimer in that it's not true and this is the 3rd time. People who think it's true do not have good critical thinking or observational abilities.
Get ready for the 4th time coming right up

I've seen the 'golden carriage and potholes' tweet on this forum 3 times so far, the 1st time I debunked it, the 2nd time the poster put a disclaimer in that it's not true and this is the 3rd time. People who think it's true do not have good critical thinking or observational abilities.
Or we just don't GAF about Britain or its p-do---e monarchy.

7800786_0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back