• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Meme Thread v.86: Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

309360511_408970754768267_2568178167427304267_n.jpg

I never realized how truly bad Brock's chest tattoo is. But man is it bad. Like really bad. I bet he murdered the guy who did it. Why does the blade get thicker near the end? And is that supposed to be blood?

images

I always just assumed it was supposed to look like it was thrusted into his neck, hence the blood, and that the thickening of the blade was a poor attempt at perspective.

I never realized how truly bad Brock's chest tattoo is. But man is it bad. Like really bad. I bet he murdered the guy who did it. Why does the blade get thicker near the end? And is that supposed to be blood?

images

I had the exact same thought. <45>

I always just assumed it was supposed to look like it was thrusted into his neck, hence the blood, and that the thickening of the blade was a poor attempt at perspective.

It's awful.

<DisgustingHHH>

What about this condescending, tedious shite do you agree with @Belaya Smert <Lmaoo> I'm not trying to be the like police here (never that), just genuinely curious. I was happy to let it go but now I'm compelled to waste my time. This started when he took "weapon of war" to be a negative ("demonizing") thing. The auto sear quip was just a simple way of saying that not all AR15s are M16s, but all M16s are AR15s. It's the platform they are based on and derived from, is this somehow controversial? :confused: It wasn't meant to be taken literally FFS.

For someone who's pro-gun, you're pretty ignorant about the differences between an AR-15 and an M-16, aren't you? Also, not too familiar with the Mini-14. The Mini-14 is chambered for .223. They aren't the same round. They may look the same, but they aren't the same. If you doubt me, trying firing 5.56 NATO in a Mini-14 for a while and let us know what happens.

As noted this is just embarrassingly dead wrong: "Try firing 5.56 in a Mini-14 and see what happens, idiot!", with so much matter of fact emphasis on running higher pressured 5.56 rounds through a rifle chambered for 223. Except: The Mini-14 IS chambered in 5.56, isn't it? Yes, it is. But I'm ignorant and unfamiliar. This is why I stopped right here.

The AR-15 is not an just an M-16 with an auto-sear. You also need an M-16 bolt carrier, trigger, disconnector, hammer and selector switch as well as the auto-safety sear. In addition, you'd also need to mill or cut the AR-15 lower receiver and drill a hole to accept the auto-safety sear. Yes, there are drop-in auto sears available, but you'd still need all the other M-16 parts to make it work and these won't fit into an AR-15 without modification to the lower.

Those fire control group components can be legally had in a little plastic bag for 60 bucks. Thankfully, an M16 bolt carrier is 100% compatible with any standard AR-15 buffer, upper and lower receiver while the parts themselves including the bolt, extractor, cam pin, firing pin, and retaining pin are all the same. You don't have to mill anything on the lower with a DIAS and even with a standard auto sear, AR receivers with trigger pocket dimensions for a drill conversion are ready made and widely available

Interestingly, the ATF treats drop-in auto sears the same way it does being in possession of a full fledged 'machine gun'. It's the same process to acquire a registered one and probably preferable to forking out for a used transferable pre-1986 assault rifle. On the otherhand, a mill/drill conversion is obviously going to be evident without any sort of field strip necessary. Or you can just skip all of this and get a lightning link. The significant drawback there is that they only function in a Colt SP1 and you no longer have selective fire capability: it's either safe or full auto.

Back