• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Meme Thread v.82: Based is the new form of Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^ I have a lot of time for Sam Neill, but the movie sounds like dogshit and I still haven't even seen the most recent one from 2018. In other news: the non-woke, Based Cruise Pro-America flick is still flying high. It's going to pull a $billion-plus worldwide even without a Chinese market release.

A good guy with a gun pays the price from police.

RIP Bud.

Don't know. It's all weird. Hell, I love @Deorum as a poster, and I have a lot of respect for his lifestyle, but it's a bit much for my taste!

<45>

I'm sticking by my original point though... Don't be ashamed of your gun culture America - but if you're not, you own the results, and that is a bleak and bloody harvest.

Oh, Right.

One thing that drives me nuts is whenever someone tells me to buy a gun “while you have the right to” because the trend has moved into the opposite direction. So many states are passing constitutional carry laws, including my home state of Florida, but I’m always being told that we’re gonna lose them.

Right_to_Carry%2C_timeline.gif

[<diva3}

^^ I have a lot of time for Sam Neill, but the movie sounds like dogshit and I still haven't even seen the most recent one from 2018. In other news: the non-woke, Based Cruise Pro-America flick is still flying high. It's going to pull a $billion-plus worldwide even without a Chinese market release.

A good guy with a gun pays the price from police.

RIP Bud.

<45>

Oh, Right.

Right_to_Carry%2C_timeline.gif

[<diva3}

What the fuck @ some of the no-issue states

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back