• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Meme Thread v.82: Based is the new form of Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

FVNuAMGWUAIeOp4

Reminder: America's Energy Outlook In 2019/2020

prdc.png

Video-Slide-Oil-Price-v-Production-1200x675.jpg

June-2018-American-Elements-1200x675.jpg

Shale-Biatch.png

export.png

Interesting Isn't It, @Fake Doctor.

I read some bitching and moaning about the union jack recently. Do they really hate flags in the UK? This all seems weird to an murican.
bio-mikey-nichols-hammer-pants-225x225.jpg

tumblr_mhmkurEttT1s54ut3o1_500.jpg

I doubt it but Im no flag expert. It’s obviously always been a contentious issue in the north of Ireland and to a lesser degree Glasgow. I believe that in England during the 80s to mid 90s if you had a Union Jack or St. George’s Cross up there was a 90% chance you belonged to one of the far right groups (c18/NF/BNP) or were a football hooligan but that is no longer the case. The flags have basically been reclaimed I believe. I personally know a few English communists who for years have been organising St George’s day events and party’s (though one of them was publicly accused by a “famous” liberal of being affiliated with the far right despite the fact that he’s fought more Nazis on the street then I’ve had hot meals). I think in general it isn’t viewed as negatively as it once was but again I’m no flag expert. I would say there are very few countries in the world comparable to the US when it comes to flag waving

trq08pqk00m81.jpg

lpovx3qpn1591.jpg

vdkg4r363t491.jpg

This one isn’t entirely true since one of the journalists was blown up in her car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back