• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Meme Thread v.81: RIP Gregolian (1988-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
50644066_298792617650653_7806788992526974976_n.jpg

Supposedly.

Unknown if its actually going to be a wrestling match or a pre-taped brawl somewhere.

Same here, after Wrestlemania 20 I completely lost interest.

Rock was gone.
Stone Cold left.
Wrestlemania 20 was insultingly bad with my dream match, Goldberg VS Lesnar, was one of the absolute worst matches I have ever seen.

Me too.

And the ECW One Night Stand PPVs were epic.

Yup, Steve Austin was legendary, and no matter how many times Vince tried to recreate him (somewhat) it never was anywhere close as being as good as the original.

As for his 'match' tomorrow I'm keeping my expectations low because at this point, being 56 and being away for over 1/3rd of his life at this point, I know not to expect a performance how he was back in the day. But I'm also not expecting him to look 'bad.'

Basically I'm hoping to be surprised.

I haven't got to see it yet but I'm reading a lot of stuff from really young fans who didn't get to witness or don't remember his 97-03 run that seem to be absolutely thrilled by it so that makes me happy. The older heads even seem content with most of them also commending Owens for making SC look damn good. The boys in the PWD seem hype as fuck...how awesome. They apparently had a whole ass 15 minute match?! Wtf is he thinking, what a fucking legend. <45>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back